carat
color
clarity

Hopefully Hangout will pickup again after the election

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kinda dead now. :knockout:

Many other fora I frequent share this dip in traffic the fall of every fourth year.

Before you know it we'll all go back to singing Kumbaya around the campfire. :love:
Elephant will lie with donkey.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny,
We rely on you to keep things jazzy around here.
Like when you post photos of shrimp, hairy men and stinkbug babies.
Don't you have any new shots of that octavia?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It'll pick up as we get closer to the election.. ;))

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking the same thing about FB. It's either politics or football. Yuck to both. :nono: :errrr:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I went from visiting 5-6 times a day to once every 2-3 or so days because of all the political garbage on here right now.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yeah I am kinda laying low right now; it's not my country's election and I couldn't care less about my own's when it happens. Plus between working 12 hour days drilling holes in the ground and spending my spare time cutting opals I am not on here anywhere near as much as I used to be. I've been meaning to make a big post in my lapidary odyssey thread in CS forum but just don't have the time to sit and type a full length post.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1473017646|4073208 said:
I was thinking the same thing about FB. It's either politics or football. Yuck to both. :nono: :errrr:

momhappy, on this issue we completely agree. I hate both politics and football (both dirty nasty games) and second your yuck to both.
:knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Karl_K|1473054330|4073312 said:
I went from visiting 5-6 times a day to once every 2-3 or so days because of all the political garbage on here right now.

Me too.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1472938309|4072983 said:
Kinda dead now. :knockout:

Many other fora I frequent share this dip in traffic the fall of every fourth year.

Before you know it we'll all go back to singing Kumbaya around the campfire. :love:
Elephant will lie with donkey.

Gee, Kenny, I thought things were getting rather racy around here.

Guess you haven't been reading the random comments thread and canuk-gal talking about her husband and saran wrap. :shock:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results