shape
carat
color
clarity

Hopedream's Budget Save the Date postcards and planning

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi Fellow brides!

FI and I had a very productive wedding planning discussion yesterday and worked out a Wedding budget ($5900), saving plan ($400/month until our wedding), and decided we should send out some save the date cards.

I looked online and found a postcard deal (100 for $5 + $9 shipping) so I chose one of the less offensive patterns (hopefully) and have ordered them from vistaprint.

We're having a lunch wedding in a park, so I thought green was appropriate (Haven't actually chosen wedding colors yet, I'll pick them for the invitations etc...maybe)

We found a lovely restaurant that will do lunch for about $32/plate (including tips and taxes) which should allow us to invite 80 of our closest friends and relatives.

I looked in to renting a hall with chairs and tables and having catered boxed lunches, but as it turns out, lunch at a restaurant costs less, and I can have real cutlery and don't have to worry about renting table linens!

We'll get hitched, have lunch, and then spend a lovely afternoon enjoying the park with everyone .

454hdsavedate1.jpg

454hdvenue1.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
wow, everything looks great so far

i get the feeling you are the type who will really be able to make your money go far!

love the save the dates :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
HopeDream, I love everything so far! :D

The Save the Dates are quite lovely, and while a bold pattern, certainly not over the top.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! I'm actually quite enamored with those save the dates - if you end up doing something following that feel, I don't think you'll be disappointed at all in the final product!

I'm so happy you worked out how to do what you want on a budget you can manage!!! :appl:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the venue is beautiful! I really like the Save the Dates too!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1298242998|2856185 said:
wow, everything looks great so far

i get the feeling you are the type who will really be able to make your money go far!

love the save the dates :appl:
Ditto this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results