shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sooner82

Rough_Rock
Everyone is planning these exotic vacations out of the country. We are wanting to stay in the continental US for our honeymoon. Something like a relaxing resort, with the opportunity to do things/sightsee/nightlife/etc, if we want.
Any suggestions?
I keep reading tripadvisor and I am getting scared we will stay in some expensive dump.

Thanks!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
What time of the year are you going on your honeymoon?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve heard nothing but good things about Palm Springs, California. It''s gorgeous there and apparently there is always tons to do. (Festivals, golfing, spas, outdoorsy hiking stuff, night life, etc.) I don''t have a specific hotel or resort to recommend but maybe someone else can help with that?

Sooner82

Rough_Rock
August.

Thanks for the suggestions!

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
we are going to ireland. i tried to think of somewhere we would want to go to that when we have children we wouldnt be able to go to! europe was a definate and we both wanted to go!

i say europe .. pick a destination that has romance, culture, and plenty of things to see.. rome, venice, paris, london, scotland....

hope i helped

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Palm Springs, but I''d have to say a big no to Palm Springs in August. Horribly hot!

But many places along the coast in California are lovely August. Or what about the Northwest? Or Canada? So many choices in August...

If you are departing from the east coast, Ireland or England is not a really long flight away, so maybe you could do something out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results