shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon in Bora Bora? Please Share!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
So next June I will be eloping in Bora Bora and then staying in Moorea for my honeymoon. I've heard that several of you have visited the Tahitian Islands, so I would love to hear some of the details (good and bad) from your trips! Opinions on hotels would also be VERY appreciated.

Based on the research I've done so far, I'm learning towards the Four Seasons in Bora Bora for the wedding and then we would stay for a few additional days. After that, I was thinking we would head over to the Sofitel Moorea Resort for the rest of our trip. I don't really want to do more than two islands since my bf hates moving around and I've read that these two are most people's favorites.

Please share ideas, opinions and experiences! I'm planning most of this on my own so any information is useful. Thanks! :wavey:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I am at your service. DH and I stayed in Bora Bora on our honeymoon from July 7th-15th. Let me see what advice I can give....

Ahhh, the Four Seasons. Excellent choice. DH and I stayed at the Pearl Beach. Pros: it was much cheaper than the FS or St Regis. Cons: it was much cheaper than the FS or St Regis. Ha. We thought the bungalow we had was fine (do get an overwater bungalow for at least part of the time. Definitely worth it!) until we took a boat around the island and saw some of the other resorts. FS and SR were definitely the nicest looking of them all. Pearl Beach is supposed to be the "most Polynesian" of them all, but I could have done with a bit more pampering than we received.

I think you're wise to split it up between BB and Moorea. We did 8 nights in BB and it started to get (dare I say) a little boring by the end. Going on all those expensive excursions really adds up so if you want to save money and bum around the resort, you don't have a whole lot to do. Really, besides a few fun things (snorkeling excursion with the sharks and rays is a MUST) we mostly just: Slept, Eat, Swam or :naughty:. And we clearly didn't do enough swimming and :naughty: to make up for the eating because I packed on a few pounds. I didn't want to move around b/c I hate living out of a suitcase on vacation, but if I had to do it again, I would have done a 10 day honeymoon; five days in Moorea and five days in BB.

Make sure you eat at Bloody Mary's while in Bora Bora. Food is delish (the wahoo was my favorite) and it's a cool atmosphere. Bone up on your French. Everyone at the resorts speaks English but if you go into town, it's helpful to know a little if you're going to eat at a cafe or buy a souvenir. We brought our Frommer's Guide to French Polynesia and it had some French phrases in the back of the book which helped refresh my memory.

Oh! One way to save $$ is to take the ferry to the main island and hit up the Chin Lee grocery store. We went on our 2nd day and got a bunch of snacky foods, beer, wine, bottled water, baguettes, etc so we wouldn't have to pay for lunch at the resort. Our reservation included a daily breakfast buffet (mmm, I still dream about the pain au chocolat every morning and fresh fruit) but we were on our own for lunch and supper. Food at the resorts is EXPENSIVE. A salad (not a meal salad, like a first course salad) at our resort at dinner was $27!! An appetizer which consisted of six tempura fried shrimp was $24. A beer from the mini bar fridge is $7. It all adds up VERY quickly. And when you're just charging to the room, it's easy to forget how much you're spending. We ended up going to the grocery store twice and we were really glad we did.

That's all that comes to mind right now. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help! ;))

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I can't give much info because I haven't spoken to her in detail about it yet...

But my future BIL and wife went to Bora Bora for her honeymoon and she told me she absolutely LOVED it there and it was absolutely breath taking.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
We took an impromptu 10 day Tahiti and Moorea trip in june because we caught a super deal. (two people for 9 nights + r/t air, inter-island air, all transportation, all taxes, and free breakfast for $3855! check pleasant holidays and costco.com. they had the most competitive rates) :)

If you are flying in, try to get the red-eye so you can maximize time there. no point getting there in the late afternoon when you can spend all day in the lagoons! Check airtahitinui.com for flight schedule. we arrived at 5am, lounged at the beach till our rooms were ready, then checked in. And on the last day, we left at 11pm. perfect timing since we got 10 full days!

Moorea hotels and restaurant recs-

We stayed at Hilton Moorea. Gorgeous lagoon, TONS of fish. Great sunrise AND sunset view!! I know you are planning on staying at Sofitel, but that hotel doesn't have sunset ocean view if that is important to you. It was important to us! The staff is so friendly, and we got upgraded to overwater bungalows after we got there. Score!

Rudy's- order the parrotfish stuffed w/ crab and vanilla creme brulee... it was the best. (free pickup from hotel)
La Mahogany- some kind of puff pastry main dish.. it's a savory dish, and OMG the taste was amazing... (free pickup from hotel)
Le Mayflower- lobster ravioli, and passion fruit sorbet. they make the sorbet there, and stuff it back into a passion fruit shell.. amazing!(they dont offer free pickup so go when you have a car or perhaps share a taxi w/ another couple)

Activities- we booked everything w/ Alberts, you can negotiate a better deal if you book more than one.

Ray and shark feeding was just amazing and if you have a underwater camera, bring it!! (i really should post some vids on youtube), and ATV tour was sooooo fun! Carl was our tour guide for the ATV tour, he's Albert's son.

We asked our ride to stop at the grocery store so we can pick up some drinks. If you have a chance, stop and pick up some Rotui brand juices. they are delicious, and made right there in moorea. And pick up some Tahiti Drink too. it's like a maitai, but better.

I have a lot more info, so if you want to hear more on moorea, let me know! Sorry i can't offer any advice on bora bora since we didn't go... that'll have to wait till next year. :)

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Travel Goddess thank you, that was very helpful. Honestly, my choice for hotel in Bora Bora is between the St. Regis and Four Seasons. When we travel, we always choose the St. Regis over the Four Seasons, but looking around on their websites it looked like the Four Seasons had better wedding options. Did either one look a little nicer or like it was in a better location? Since you've seen them both, which would you pick?

Did you visit Moorea at all, or did you spend your entire trip on Bora Bora? What kind of excursions did you do there and which ones were your favorite?

Oh, and how is the travel from Tahiti to Bora Bora? I've noticed that a lot of the flights from LA land in Tahiti after the last inter-island flight of the day. Did you have to spend a night in Tahiti and is that a pain in the arse?

Thanks for the tip on the French, I would have never thought of that, duh. We do not know any french, so I will definitely be purchasing that book.

Last question - what is the best way to get around the island? Did you rent a car? I've tried bus systems on other islands and it definitely detracted from my experience, so now I like to plan for transportation.

Please don't be scared away by my crazy questions! I really appreciate all your help :)

ETA - Fortekitty I just missed your post. I definitely want to hear more about Moorea! I'll post some questions tomorrow :wavey:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
looking around on their websites it looked like the Four Seasons had better wedding options. Did either one look a little nicer or like it was in a better location? Since you've seen them both, which would you pick?
Well, they both looked lovely. I remember the guests staying at the SR had little tote bags with them that the resort must have provided for them. I thought that was a great amenity to have for excursions. The FS staff was very attentive to their guests. I would probably go with the FS if we had to pick.
Did you visit Moorea at all, or did you spend your entire trip on Bora Bora? What kind of excursions did you do there and which ones were your favorite?
We didn't visit Moorea though I wish we had. In BB we did the shark and ray feeding (can't remember how much $ it was) as well as a deep sea fishing excursion ($650 for four hours with a private guide, only caught one tiny fish and lost my breakfast over the side of the boat. Biggest waste of $650 in my life). Other splurges were massages at our resort's spa. DH almost got a tattoo but couldn't decide on anything he liked enough (he was quoted $400 for it).
Oh, and how is the travel from Tahiti to Bora Bora? I've noticed that a lot of the flights from LA land in Tahiti after the last inter-island flight of the day. Did you have to spend a night in Tahiti and is that a pain in the arse?
We took an overnight flight from LAX to Papeete which landed around 5am. Then we hopped on a quick flight from Papeete to Bora Bora around 7:00 and were checked into our hotel by 8:30 am. Our room wasn't ready but they gave us access to a little beach bungalow where we could change into our swimwear and freshen up. That was very handy. They also offered us one of these rooms after checkout so we could spend our last hours on the beach but still have a chance to shower for the flight. We flew Air Tahiti Nui. We booked through Pleasant Holidays with our travel agent.
Last question - what is the best way to get around the island? Did you rent a car? I've tried bus systems on other islands and it definitely detracted from my experience, so now I like to plan for transportation.
We let the resort take care of this. We only went to the main town in BB and we took a shuttle boat to the main island and there's a shuttle that drives you into town (both were provided by the resort). Either of the two resorts you're looking at should be able to get you into the main town without cost to you. We just wandered on foot. Some people rent cars and we saw a few on bicycles. They drive a little crazy so it wasn't a risk I wanted to take with a rental car.

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
I leave for my Tahitian honeymoon in 2 weeks! I can't wait. We will be staying at the Intercontinental Thalasso Resort in Bora Bora, the Hilton in Moorea, and Le Meridien in Tahiti. We are doing 5 nights in Bora Bora, 7 in Moorea, and 3 in Tahiti. I will report back when I return!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Mackenzie said:
I leave for my Tahitian honeymoon in 2 weeks! I can't wait. We will be staying at the Intercontinental Thalasso Resort in Bora Bora, the Hilton in Moorea, and Le Meridien in Tahiti. We are doing 5 nights in Bora Bora, 7 in Moorea, and 3 in Tahiti. I will report back when I return!!!

I've heard really good things about the Hilton in Moorea. We met a couple at the Pearl Beach that had just come from there. They said there were a lot of English speaking couples at the Hilton. For the first four or five days we were at the resort, we only knew of ONE other English speaking couple. We didn't realize how lonely it was until we met a few other American couples and were able to talk about the islands with people other than each other!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty, you got a GREAT deal. Wow, my bf would be so happy if I could get something like that, but since we really have to go around a certain time and I'm booking the flights with miles it does not appear we can get anyhing similar.

So it seems that most people were really happy with the Hilton... Was there anything else about the Sofitel that you didn't like (besides the lack of sunsets)? I've just been pricing them out and the Sofitel has a great early booking deal that would make it a bit cheaper than the Hilton, so that is kind of drawing me in that direction. Also, I always think of Hilton's as family-friendly and I definitely do not want to be around kids on my honeymoon. Was that an issue at all?

Based on yours and other reviews I've read, it seems like it is very common to be upgraded to an overwater bungalow. I was just going to book the overwater bungalows to ensure we get one, but do you think it's likely we would get upgraded anyways? I just don't know how much I want to risk it since I definitely want to stay in the nicer bungalows, but I hate the idea of paying for it when I really don't have to.

How secluded/romantic was the hotel? I like the idea of the overwater bungalows being spread out so we don't have to be around too many people. Were they far apart or was it difficult to avoid people?

Any other activities you can recommend or something you wish you had done while there? Was there a grocery to get some of the drinks you mentioned?

Oh, and this is kind of an odd question, but all the transportation talk made me think of tipping. You said transportation was included, but did you still tip? I know tipping is different in Europe so I was just wondering if it extended to these islands. Sorry if these is a dumb question..

Thanks for all the info ForteKitty, it is so helpful!!!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Mackenzie said:

That sounds amazing! I hope you have an amazing time and I look forward to hearing about your stay :).

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
TravelGoddess - I had the exact same thing happen to me on a deep sea fishing trip in Aruba. 6 hours, $750, and NO fish. I don't think we are ever going to do that again.

And I will also be flying Air Tahiti Nui since we have a bunch of American Airlines miles. However, when I was looking at flights I only saw red-eyes available on Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess that is when we will have to leave since I don't want to be stuck in Tahiti.

That's very cool about the resorts taking care of transportation. I asked ForteKitty but I guess I will ask you as well, did you tip the drivers? I never know what to do in foreign countries so I like to be prepared.

Thanks again!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
We were at the Hilton for 7 days and didn't see a single kid the entire time. I dont feel as if the resort is kid friendly at all, unlike Moorea Pearl. It really seemed like a couples place. The island does have a lot of chickens, so you'll see them walking around. If you want to book an overwater bungalow, make sure it's on the outside prongs. I think it's like a bendy 3 pronged fork, so if you're in the inside of the prongs, you WILL see your neighbors from across. No good if you want privacy. We lucked out and got the outside prong facing the sunset, so I sunbathed topless from my deck. :naughty: Speaking of sunbathing topless, you will see tons of boobies. Old, young, big, small.

If you like a lot of privacy, try to book the ones at the end. I believe you can try to request them if you email the hotel. But remember that it is a lagoon so people snorkeling or kayaking will be around. Not too many because it is quite far out, but there will be some people. The hotel was supposedly at max capacity, but it certainly didn't feel that way. on the days we felt like sunbathing by the pool, there were tons of chairs leftover.

The Sofitel looked very nice, but they weren't too keen on letting people walk around if you weren't a guest, so we left. I know they have a nice beach and people wanna go there to sunbathe, but sheesh, we were scoping them out for next time. And they failed in our book. We wont be staying there. Moorea Pearl is the family resort. tons of kids, but lots of food choices w/in walking distance. IC was under construction and looked AWFUL. The worst part... there were guests staying on that resort! it was dusty, loud, and just plain ugly. If i paid that much, i would be PISSED. The couples we saw there sure looked pissed... as they should be!

Tipping.. we tipped about 300 xpf when we got the free rides. that's about $3 w/ the exchange rate. We also tipped our servers at the restaurants, maids, and the guy who carted us to our bungalow. Oh, so there was a funny story: I would leave money out on the counter every day, and they would never take it. One day i had to run in to grab my camera, and the maid was cleaning... she started scolding at me about leaving my money around and told me to put it in the safe! I had to tell her it was for HER! So funny.. but yea, tipping isn't as common there, and people dont tip as much. But you can see that they do work very hard and the economy has hit pretty hard there. I felt like if they helped us out, they deserve to be thanked.

Nothing is with walking distance, and we knew that from researching tripadvisor so we asked the driver to stop between the airport and the hotel. PH booked our transfers w/ Albert's, and they have a booth at the airport. They are very nice and accomodating! Just make sure you get Rotui brand.. we tried the other ones that were cheaper, and it tasted like artificial watered down stuff. And grab some baguettes.. they're delicious! (Rotui juices are about 1.5L @ 300-399 xpf, Tahiti drink is in a 1L cardboard carton and it has a lady w/ a red flower in her hair, about 1300xpf)

Food- A typical local lunch there is a baguette w/ meats, cucumber, and some other veggies and mayonnaise. it is so simple, but sooooo good. Dont be afraid to try poisson cru.. it's like ceviche. raw fish they rinse in salt water, lime juice, fresh coconut milk, shredded carrots, cucumber, onions... we had that for breakfast every day at the buffet, and they will do a demo and serve it if you the ray and sharks excursion on moorea. We also had sashimi, which is raw fish, rice, and some sesame peanut sauce. YUMMMy!!! We went to Carmaline's (by the Pearl) and had that and the best nutella banana crepe. La mahogany had really good sashimi too.. but if you go there, you HAVE to try the pastry dish. it's under the main entry and is just soooo good. Can you tell we love food? :bigsmile:

Dining at the resort is $$$ and the food is so-so. If you can, take advantage of the free-pickup and try the different restaurants. Just go to your hotel lobby and they will arrange the pickups. I know the Hilton is pretty much covered but i'm not sure if sofitel has as many because it's a lot further. Just email them and they should give you a list of restaurants that offer free pickup. We were simply too lazy to leave a few of the nights, so we ate at the Crepe bar where the owb is. They do have happy hour where the mixed drinks are 2 for 1, but drinks are still expensive ($18 for two). Everything is expensive there! I learned a great tip from tripadvisor. Buy booze at the duty free shop, and you will save a ton of money. You are allowed to bring in 2 liters of hard alcohol or wine each, so we brought 4 bottles of rum and kettle. Blew thru the rum because it mixed sooo well w/ the fruit juices, but the vodka not so much.. 1 kettle came home with us! If you buy it at duty free, it doesn't count as your luggage. Important because the interisland flight is pretty strict on weight. You can bring 44lbs plus 6lbs carryon each.

Activities- we rented a car, but in hindsight, we shouldn't have. there wasn't too much to see on the island, and i felt like we wasted $100 when we could be snorkeling. But if you want to rent, the Hilton has on-site rental. There is a fun dive excursion where you put on a yellow helmet and you can walk the floor under water, that looked cool.. but we were too lazy. We only went on the ATV and the ray/shark feeding/lagoon tour, and they pick you up at the resort. They're both must dos! we paid about 6000xpf/person for the lagoon tour, and it is about 5.5 hours... AND they feed you lunch! So much fun, and we saw tons of dolphins. On the ATV tour, you will see the most beautiful parts of moorea... her lush green mountains. They take you up to a very high lookout point above Opunohu Bay (or was it cook bay? it's between IC and Hilton) and the view is just amazing. I grew up in L.A... so any green mountain is WOW to me. Maybe i'm not a good judge, haha. Some people did the horseback riding excursion and liked it. We snorkled a lot, brought our own gear and evertyhing. They have free rentals, but the thought of putting someone else's mouthpiece in my mouth is kinda gross, so we ordered some from costco. The area just under the bar has the most amount of fish in the entire lagoon. We saw a cute little octopus, parrotfish, yellow trumpetfish, big pufferfish, big rays, and leopard rays, and there's even a giant eel!

Oh, oh! i dunno how active you and your future hubby are, but we saw people doing the parasailing thing.. maybe i got the name wrong. it's the one where you hold onto this parachute thing while on a surfboard. and you control the ropes and try to catch the wind and it takes u up in the air? Crazy people were doing flips and everything!

I think i covered everything you asked, but if i missed anything, lemme know and i'll add more. Research on tripadvisor too. We went prepared and had a fabulous time. There were some couples there who didn't know where to go, where to eat, and what to do. We heard them complaining that it's sooooo boring... but really... you're at a hotel, not with a babysitter! they expected the hotel to hold their hands and feed them!

All i know is i've fallen hard for that island. So hard that i'm already planning our next trip. Think we're gonna go on the Paul Gauguin cruise and stay in moorea a few days next time!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
a few more things..

when we booked, the resorts were offering a stay 5 pay 3 deal. That's how we were able to get our rooms so cheap. If you call around, you might be able to get them to give you something similar since they have a stay 5 pay 4 deal pretty often. I know my friend just negotiated w/ costco. They had them down for the honeymoon package, which includes free champange and a pearl pendant, but he talked them into giving him a free night stay instead, and they're only staying 3 nights total after the cruise. And i would not count on being upgraded. We dont know why we were upgraded, except maybe we were nice and didn't demand to be put into a room immediately! we actually heard people demanding that, and it was 11am! you're not even supposed to check in till 2pm..

They even offered us a late checkout, so we didn't have to check out till 6 when our shuttle came to pick us up. If they dont offer, ask. if nobody is scheduled for your bungalow, they should let you stay in. If someone is there, they might let you stay in a loaner for the afternoon. It's nice to be freshly showered before a long flight. :bigsmile:

Make sure breakfast buffet is included, but not dinner since you have so many options. They charge $35 EACH for breakfast if you were to pay!!! And dinner at the resort would be like $200-250 for two if you order apps, main dish, dessert, and drinks. Our average bill for the same stuff was about $120. Big difference, and the food (i heard) was just average at the hotels while the local restaurants have excellent food and dessert!

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
That was so much great information ForteKitty! It sounds like if you really need to be well-prepared, so I'll be sure to keep this information and do a ton more research before we go.

I've decided that we will stay at the Hilton instead of the Sofitel. My only problem is that the trip is so far away, there aren't really any specials right now. I have to book the flights like, now, since we want certain seats and there aren't very many of them, so I guess I just need to cross my fingers and hope that the hotels are still available in a couple months. I have to wait, the thought of paying the standard rate just kills me...

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any advice regarding good markets or grocery stores to buy some food and drinks so we don't have to spend $$$ at the resorts? Near Intercontinental in Bora Bora or Hilton in Moorea? Also- do you have any items that we might be forgetting to pack that you were glad you brought or wished you had? Thanks!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Dont forget: Water shoes, hat, sunblock, and we brought a rolling collapsable cooler as a carryon. That cooler was awesome and we used it as a minifridge on the decks and the beach!

Water shoes are very important if you dont wanna get cuts on your feet! We snorkeled w/o flippers a lot because we would stop and stand to look at all the fish, and it's a PITA to stand w/o flippers.

We also brought a plug converter. there is one in the bathroom, but it's not convenient if you wanna charge your laptop or something.

As far as food... there's really nothing around the Moorea Hilton. Ask your transfer driver to stop at a store prior to dropping you off. There is one on the bend by cook's bay, and you can pick up all sorts of stuff. Make sure you get some baguettes, Rotui brand juice, and Tahiti Drink (alcoholic yumminess)! And go to the lobby to schedule your dinner pickups w/ local restaurants, they will have a sheet w/ restaurants and p/u times. Definitely try Rudy's crab stuffed parrotfish!

Oh and please dont pick up cone shells inside the lagoon.. some are very poisonous and have killed people. We were warned after i showed pics to some friends and one girl freaked out.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
One more fun tip...

If you have steak, save some of the meat. Sharks love them, and they will show up if you dangle a piece from your deck at night! I bit off a chunk and sewed a corner of my steak w/ the travel sewing kit they have in the room, and i sat on the lower ledge w/ the steak in the water. After about 10 mins and tons of tiny swarmy shark lookalikes, a black tipped reef shark showed up and took it! about 3 of them showed up over the course of an hour, and I ended up feeding the rest of my steak to them, but it was sooo worth it!! (i WILL post pics tonight, i swear!!)

eta: wash the steak first and get rid of any sauce!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
fishin for sharks :)

sharkbait.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
took the shark ones w/ a disposable camera so it's grainy. i couldn't focus w/ my underwater camera, they were too fast! so i took videos w/ that one instead.

disp. cam- shark 1.JPG

disp. cam- shark 2.JPG

scary.jpg

last day in moorea 1.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
more stuff.. and some food.

sunset.jpg

pufferfish.jpg

sashimi.jpg

crepes....jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
more fish

outside bungalow.jpg

under our bungalow 2.jpg

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there...
Didn't read everyone's responses so I apologize in advance if I repeat info. I got back on Sunday night from my honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora. It's unbelievably amazing there. I loooooooved it.

We stayed at the Hilton Moorea and the Sofitel Private Motu in Bora Bora. Both were great. The Hilton Moorea was wonderful, beautiful rooms, awesome sunsets, great snorkeling, great service. The Sofitel in Bora Bora was also great. An overwater bungalow is a MUST. There is nothing I loved more than sitting with my new husband on top of the bluest lagoon ever in our own room. Amazing. The Sofitel there was way more secluded. THere's only 31 rooms in the whole hotel so it feels like your own private vacation. I've heard awesome things about the St Regis and the Four Seasons too and I don't think you can go wrong with either. I think I've heard more positive's about the St Regis as far as luxuries and service go but not having stayed there myself, I can't say for sure. I can promise you though, that there is not a bad choice in the bunch.

As for activities, we went swimming with sharks and sting rays in Moorea and it was so much fun! I've heard Albert tours is great but they kinda screwed us over trying to book an excursion with them so we went with the tour from the Hilton. I tried to book an ATV tour and we had a time and date set for the last full day in Moorea and were so excited for it (this was through Albert tours). They called us the night before and canceled so we never had another opportunity to do that and it's my only regret of the trip. I heard it's an amazing tour through the mountains, pineapple farms with great lookout points. In Bora Bora we did a jeep safari tour which was a lot of fun. Same idea...tour through mountains to popular lookout points with views that are spectacular. Other than those organized excursions we just would snorkel and kayak and explore the hotels.

Meals...we had breakfast included which is also a MUST. Food is a small fortune there and I'm from NYC. It made NYC seem cheap. SOOOO expensive. We would make sandwiches at breakfast for lunch (most people were doing that). Dinner at the hotels were about $160 for the 2 of us before drinks. We went out a few times. Bloody Mary's was awesome in Bora Bora so definitely try to get there. And Kaina Hut was also nice. Quaint and good food.

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more. And again, sorry if I repeated anything from above. :0)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Marlie! I'm glad you had a good time! I was hoping to hear from you when you got back. Reading reviews makes me want to go back sooooo badly. Wasn't it just unbelievable how expensive the food was?!?

Did you see the cat at Bloody Mary's? She sat next to our table throughout the whole meal. So sweet. Post some pictures! I'm thinking I might have to add some myself....

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
Thank you both for the amazing pictures and the write-up. I leave on Friday and can't wait!!!
Keep the pictures and advice coming :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I suppose I could be persuaded to show a couple pictures from the honeymoon.....

View from our bungalow at Bora Bora Pearl Beach:

Our shark swimming excursion boat anchored at a beach:

Me in the lagoon:

The two of us on our patio:

honeymoonforps1.jpg

honeymoonforps2.jpg

honeymoonforps3.jpg

honeymoonforps4.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
DH outside our bungalow:

A morning rainbow:

Me in the sand:

Last one. A shark during our shark swimming excursion. Can you see a pair of legs behind the shark?

honeymoonforps5.jpg

honeymoonforps6.jpg

honeymoonforps7.jpg

honeymoonforps8.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results