shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon: dream budget and locale?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
If budget were not an issue, where would you honeymoon? For how long? Details, please!

I''d still pick the same place we''re going to choose anyway - Sri Lanka

But, I''d probably go for the most upmarket hotels and buy enormous quantities of sparklies to bring home if money was no object.

Instead on a modest budget we can have two weeks with fab hotels, great seafood, beautiful beaches, a bit of historic culture, elephant orphanages, a trip down a sapphire mine and a couple of pretty things for Pandora.
31.gif

Second choice would be Japan and obscene amounts of sushi!

I grew up on an island in the Pacific so the hut on a beach or in the sea thing wouldn''t really be the unique experience I hope my honeymoon will be.

I would love to go on the QE 2 or one of those super luxury ships, like the Diamond or whatnot, and have a huge suite with a veranda and stops in all the best cities on the sea...and when we got off ship, sometimes he could golf and I could shop...work outs, great eating, resting, seeing so many sights...as long as the ocean was not rough I would love that.

Another thing is I would love to go to Africa to a luxury site for a safari, and then go to the Seychelles or another nearby tropical paradise...but I am too chicken! (we almost did this for our honeymoon almost 17 years ago! But I got wiggy and so we did not! Now that I have kids I kind of wish we had done it back then...)

I would love to go to Greece and vacation at the islands for a month!

Our honeymoon was in Italy for 2 1/2 weeks. I think Greece would be so romantic!

I''d fly first-class to the Maldives and stay in an overwater villa with my own pool.

DF, I''m going on the QE2 this summer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP