shape
carat
color
clarity

honeymoon booked!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yippee i can''t wait!

after months of researching we finally decided and booked our honeymoon last night! we are going to st. lucia!
we are staying 3 nights at ladera and 2 nights at tikaye. we''ll have a private plunge pool at each resort.

ah, the bliss of doing nothing!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Any invitation updates?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks! it''s so nice for it to be done!

as far as the invites, i am looking at new quotes with new vendors. i think i will reprint them.
40.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''ll find the right printer. I just know it! I am just glad you have time. I finished my invites a day before I started mailing them out
20.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks, i surely hope so!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you jcrow!!! Both resorts look amazing. You''ll have an awesome honeymoon!!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
aw congrats!!!
36.gif

Both locations look very nice and exotic!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh & RoseAngel04! We are looking forward to relaxing after the stress of this wedding planning is finished!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
We are going to Ti Kaye, too!
We are SO excited. I was going through old wedding **** the other night and found a photo of TI Kaye in a 2005 mag. I was so excited to show my family!
Munchkin

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jcrow!

I''m going to St Lucia for 8 days for my HM too!!!
9.gif
We''re staying 4 nights at Ti Kaye (took the Petit HM pkg) and 3 nights at Stonefield Villas...we''ll have our own private plunge pools at both places too. I''m soo excited! We''re going at the end of July...can''t wait! I''m keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn''t rain since it''s hurricane season.
32.gif

I don''t think I ever thank you before when you posted all those diff resorts in a diff post
38.gif
...THANK YOU!!!
36.gif
I almost booked at Petit St Vincent but when I looked at Ti Kaye and then read all the amazing reviews on tripadvisor.com, I was hooked!

When are you going?

Radiantlover

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
your very welcome! we really wanted to go to PSV. we''ll get there maybe our next major vacation. we really wanted a plunge pool this time around.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
jcrow--both of the St. Lucia resorts look wonderful. You''ll have to let us know how you like them. Congrats to have another thing off your list. It''ll be wonderful just to know you have a great relaxing trip ahead.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks island! I will report back on our experiences at St. Lucia!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh1 that looks gorgeous! hmmm....1 year anniversary trip?
31.gif

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
just throwing my 2cents in!

St Lucia is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I know you just want to relax and do nothing but if you can talk yourself into doing some scuba diving (you can go with a guide if you aren''t certified and they do everything for you) it is some of the most gorgeous diving I have seen!
You could probably see a lot just snorkeling as well if you weren''t up to the scuba!

I didn''t stay at the resorts but some of the folks on the scuba boat did and they were all raving how awesome it was. Congrats!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
cailet- thanks so much for that advice! i always wondered about the certifications!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results