shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon booked! YEAH BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We officially booked our honeymoon today! Flying from Toronto to LA, stopping over for 2 days to visit a friend, then off to TAHITI!! We''re spending 2 nights in Tahiti, 6 nights in Moorea in a beach bungalow (the room is ON the beach, literally 2 steps away from the water!) and then 5 nights in Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow!!!

Here''s a picture of the overwater bungalows at the hotel we''re staying!

boraborapearl.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on booking your honeymoon! That looks amazing. Steps away from the water sounds fantastic. Very romantic.
31.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that looks soooo cool! What''s the weather like over there during the time you''ll be visiting?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that looks AMAZING - congrats on getting it all booked!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! You are going to love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

We went to Moorea for ours and it was amazing! What hotel are you staying at in Moorea?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
holly jebus u lucky girl! sounds amazing! i want to go there one day!!! it''s so darn $$$$$$ though!!!
7.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! how fabulous!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That looks amazing!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG what a fantastic trip. My brother went to bora bora a few years ago and loved it!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! I'm jealous, we wanted to do an overwater bungalow during the island portion of our honeymoon... but it wasn't compatible with the rest of our honeymoon's budget needs. Sounds amazing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a fantastic trip! Can''t wait to see your pics!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Kama - I''m so incredibly jealous and SO happy for you! Your honeymoon is going to be incredible!!
You are a girl after my own heart. I''ve been dreaming of a French Polynesian vacation with, of course, a stay in an overwater bungalow with someone bringing us breakfast on one of those kayaks. For right now, I will have to live vicariously through you. I cannot wait to hear all about your honeymoon and to see pics!!!!
36.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Sounds wonderful!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on booking your honeymoon! We have almost the same itinerary for ours, except we are doing 5 nights on each island. When are you going? We''re leaving at the very end of June.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missjaxon: Thanks so much! I''m hoping it''ll be as romantic as it looks!
Elrohwen: Thanks!! From the research I did, the weather is going to be great. 25-30°C during the daytime and slightly cooler in the evenings, with mostly no rain!
AmberGretchen: Thanks! I''m so glad I have one more thing to check off from the list!
Mia1181: Nice! We''re staying at the Sofitel in Moorea. Where did you stay? I heard Moorea is beautiful!
ILTW: I''m friggin DYING to go to Italy and the Amalfi coast too...that was our second choice. We''ll come back and exchange notes
25.gif

Jcrow: Thanks!
AprilD: Can''t wait!
Hudson_Hawk: Nice! Where did your brother stay?
Musey: Thanks! Where did you go for your honeymoon? We got lucky with the overwater bungalow, there was a special going on when we booked that gave us a night free!
LaurenThePartier: I''m so excited! I''ll post pics in around 7 months!
31.gif

Sparkalicious: Thanks girl! I will fill you in when I get back, so when you''re off to yours you''ll know where to go and what to book!
Katamari: Thankie!
sap483: Likewise! We leave Toronto on the 29th, spend 2 days in LA. Off to Tahiti on the 1st of July until the 3rd, Moorea from 3-9, Bora Bora from 9-14. Are we overlapping anywhere?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 3:33:55 PM
Author: kama_s
Missjaxon: Thanks so much! I''m hoping it''ll be as romantic as it looks!
Elrohwen: Thanks!! From the research I did, the weather is going to be great. 25-30°C during the daytime and slightly cooler in the evenings, with mostly no rain!
AmberGretchen: Thanks! I''m so glad I have one more thing to check off from the list!
Mia1181: Nice! We''re staying at the Sofitel in Moorea. Where did you stay? I heard Moorea is beautiful!
ILTW: I''m friggin DYING to go to Italy and the Amalfi coast too...that was our second choice. We''ll come back and exchange notes
25.gif

Jcrow: Thanks!
AprilD: Can''t wait!
Hudson_Hawk: Nice! Where did your brother stay?
Musey: Thanks! Where did you go for your honeymoon? We got lucky with the overwater bungalow, there was a special going on when we booked that gave us a night free!
LaurenThePartier: I''m so excited! I''ll post pics in around 7 months!
31.gif

Sparkalicious: Thanks girl! I will fill you in when I get back, so when you''re off to yours you''ll know where to go and what to book!
Katamari: Thankie!
sap483: Likewise! We leave Toronto on the 29th, spend 2 days in LA. Off to Tahiti on the 1st of July until the 3rd, Moorea from 3-9, Bora Bora from 9-14. Are we overlapping anywhere?
Heheheh we are leaving on the 29th too!!! What time is your flight? Ours is around 8pm so we will need to be at the airport for 5. We live parallel lives my friend... parallel livessssssssssss

lili

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic itineraries!
That picture -- is it Pearlbeach, Bora Bora
5.gif
?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILTW: Our flight is at 8:05pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What terminal are you at??? We''re leaving via terminal 1. I''m guessing you''d be terminal 2.

Lili: It is, indeed! Bora bora Pearl. How''d you know??? Have you been there?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 8:03:19 PM
ILTW: Our flight is at 8:05pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What terminal are you at??? We''re leaving via terminal 1. I''m guessing you''d be terminal 2.

ahahahhaha

Actually we are leaving from Terminal 1!!!! We are taking an air canada flight direct to Rome and it leaves at 8:25pm (unless the time gets revised). OMG too exciting! The four of us should have coffee together in the terminal and talk about our weddings!!! hehehehehehehehe

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 9:36:21 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite

Date: 2/9/2009 8:03:19 PM

ahahahhaha

Actually we are leaving from Terminal 1!!!! We are taking an air canada flight direct to Rome and it leaves at 8:25pm (unless the time gets revised). OMG too exciting! The four of us should have coffee together in the terminal and talk about our weddings!!! hehehehehehehehe
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You''re on!! It''ll be amazing to see each other before we jet off for our h-moons! This is so hilarious, we really are living parallel lives.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
This is pretty funny. We leave June 29th too. We are flying from Boston to LAX and then taking the Air Tahiti Nui flight that leaves around 11pm.

P.S. We will both be on all three islands at the same time. We are staying at the Le Meridien in Tahiti, the Sheraton in Moorea and the Bora Bora Nui in Bora Bora.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
this is my dream honeymoon,....I was researching all last night!!!

PLease, please let us know how it is...what you would change/keep. Because I am seriously thinking of being a copycat! haha.

lili

Ideal_Rock
I thought the ferry terminal looked familiar :)
I was there five yrs ago for my honeymoon.
In fact, I stayed at that bottom most bungalow pictured
5.gif

It was a long trek to get to our bungalow, but well worth the walk.
Which bungalow will you be staying at?

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
kama_s: Yes, I guess we''re going to be a copycat, too. We''re planning a similar Tahiti-Moorea-Bora Bora itinerary. I''m just not sure on the number of days. I was considering staying some nights in LA to visit some friends as well, because that Monday night Air Tahiti Nui itinerary has you arriving Tahit late at night while the other flights arrive Papeete in the morning. We''re thinking on using the Intercontinental all the way and would love to know what you think of your Sofitel, Pearl, etc. Where are you staying in Tahiti? Did I miss it in your other replies?

Oh, I failed to mention that we''re not getting married until around this time next year, so I"m kind of worried about rain.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 3:33:55 PM
Musey: Thanks! Where did you go for your honeymoon?
Fiji (3 days, little more than a layover) and New Zealand (15 days). NZ was always set, but we spent awhile deciding between the different island groups for our stopover. Fiji was basically a budget decision... budget was key when trying to do 15 days in NZ!

islandgirl16

Rough_Rock
OMG, I''m so jealous... All the places you''re going to are so amazing. I''ve heard Bora Bora is really some thing else! I hope to go there one time.

Have fun,
eLaine

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
that looks positively amazing - DIVINE I say.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
So not talking to you anymore!!!
9.gif

That is my ultimate dream honeymoon destination - I am sooo jealous I could puke! Have an amazing time and have a few cocktails me too!!!
35.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sap483: Nice! Maybe we''ll bump into each other there!

lala2332: Will do. I''ll post all details when I get back, so you''ll have plenty of info when you plan yours :)

lili: I figured you''d been there. How did you like it? Any tips or suggestions for me on what not to miss? We dont have our bungalow booked, should I ask my TA to advance book it?

brendaman: Keep in mind the flight lands Tahiti super early in the morning (around 4am), and check-in isn''t until 4pm. So you''ll be out of a room unless you book the night before, and you''ll be dead tired from the night flight. You might as well arrive the evening before if you''ll be booking that night so you''ll be well rested next day. We''re staying at the Radisson in Tahiti. I''ll post reviews of sofitel and pearl when I get back! :)

Musey: Fiji was also another one of the places we were considering! Except, it''s so much closer to India/Dubai, so it would make more sense to fly down when we''re in India/Dubai next. Have you posted pictures? I''d love to see some!

Islandgirl16: Thanks! I can''t wait to go!

Deelight: Did I mention the fact that I posted magazine pictures of Tahiti all over my windows...just so I dont have to see any snow. Anything minus snow is divine!

honey22:
4.gif
I''ll be sure to have two banana papas on your behalf, darling!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHA that is awesome :), I would love some snow though all we have is searing heat
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results