shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon - 1 week of luxury, or 2 weeks of semi-luxury?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
If given the choice, would you:
a) Spend a full week getting totally pampered at a shi-shi hotel, with full service EVERYTHING

or

B) Spend 2 weeks in a rental condo where you have to drive to get to restaurants and shopping, but have it totally to yourself?

-I can''t decide! What are your pros/cons for each?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Basically, whatever relaxes you more. I would take the one week. The last thing I would want to do is make any more decisions & effort.

Tali

Rough_Rock
Personally, I would totally do the 2 weeks in the condo. I want to go explore, go to different restaurants, get out, not just stay in one place, and it takes me usually 4-5 days to unwind anyway. Two weeks is when I'm just starting to enjoy my vacation. We did sort of a combo, which is a possibility. We stayed the first 4 nights in shi-shi hotels, then the rest was more budget, but nice, and we got to see a lot, and really enjoyed our honeymoon.

Have fun!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is a tough call...I think you should do something that you might not ever have the chance to do again....When I went on my honeymoon, it was insane...I mean for the love of god, they really took the wash clothes and folded them to look like baby ducks and put the toothbrushes under the little wings...lol...YEAH, that's a FAR cry from life these days...but I sure do remember those little ducks and the godiva on my pillow!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I'm gonna have to post a picture...I still have it on my digital I thought it was so funny...

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe you could do a little of both...?
9.gif

Spend 4-5 days at a condo & get out & explore -- then spend 4-5 days at the shi-shi & do nuthin but lay around & let 'em pamper you!
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results