shape
carat
color
clarity

honeymook booked! :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
I feel like I am just on top of everything for this wedding!

We just scheduled for our pre-cana classes (church makes us go before we marry)
Paid off half of the reception
and most importantly, BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!

Last june, fiance and I took a cruise in june and LOVED IT! It was the best vacation ever. Never had to worry where we were eating next, what should we find to do. It was always there right at our fingertips, and we were able to see 4 beautiful islands as well..

We booked a 12 night Celebrity X cruise on the Silhouette. The ship has never sailed yet, and we are on the 4th sailing!! This boat is geared more towards an upper class crowd. I figured we might have a better chance of less screaming children. I love children, but not on my honeymoon. The ship looks beautiful. We will be going to St Lucia, St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua, and St Thomas. CAN NOT WAIT!!!

We are waiting about a month after the wedding to go on the honeymoon, but that gives us time to relax in between!! :))

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!! How are all the wedding planning?

I think we are going to book our honeymoon soon too. Since we have another reception in HK, we are going to the Maldives for our honeymoon. That's my dream honeymoon!!!! So... We will be in HK for 1 week then Maldives for another week. We are getting married in exactly 6 months today!!!! :D

lexie25

Rough_Rock
Wow my future in-laws are taking the same cruise! What are the chances =)
It sounds like you're going to have an excellent time!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Awe thats so funny!

Beezy, plans are going great! How about you? I have less than 8 months.. so yay for that!! :))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
my friend raves about celebrity cruises, you'll have a great time!

you have done soooooo much more than me and i only have four months left!!

have you got shoes, accessories for your dress yet?

got any piccies??

ac719

Shiny_Rock
sounds amazing!!! :D

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
@ rosetta!

No i did not pick any accessories yet, however, i do know that im trying not to be too flashy with my jewerly, a nice pearl bracelet, and chunky pearl/diamond earrings are in my views. No necklace, my mother and I both agreed it would be too much if i wanted chunky earrings... also did not want to take too much away from the dress.. I did post a pic of my dress before in the bridal dress forum :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I think that's the way to go.

Off to hunt for your dress piccie.....

Nicole - you are so on top of everything! Our weddings are almost at the same time and I feel like you're 10 steps ahead of me! so jealous, but happy that everything is falling into place nicely for you.

We are going to Spain for our honeymoon. We have 7 nights at a timeshare booked, but I still have to get airfare, renew my passport, get an 8th night at a hotel in Madrid, and buy our tickets to the race we're attending. Aaack! So much to do...

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
@ Sterling

Spain is beautiful you will just love it!! :)) I was there for a few days back 3 years ago, stayed in Barcelona and went to the Costa brava beaches.. gorgeous! :))

When is your wedding date???

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your honeymoon sounds like ablest! I've never been on acruise bit it is definitely on
Our "to do" list

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results