shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy Cow!!! I''m a Mrs.!!!!!! (teaser picture included)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
OK.. so here I am, enjoying my coffee and just vegging... (it was a LONG exhausting week) and the lightbulb is going off (again!)

I''m a Mrs. wow... that is just such an odd concept to grasp right now!!!

I just wanted to check in and thank you all for the well-wishes.. it was a beautiful (yet a little windy) day... and my life feels more complete than I ever could have imagined. Of course I will create a more complete post with pictures, etc. when I return home! but I just wanted to leave you all with a little bit of a teaser...

Enjoy!!!

Kissy Face Huggy Bear - Small.jpg

35.gif
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful picture of you two - you look awesome and clearly very happy, but like you said - definitely a teaser - giggle
Congratulations Jaders, I am so pleased for you that your day was so beautiful!!!! All the best in you new life as a Mrs. Enjoy yourself, and don''t worry about the rest of us sitting here dying to see more pics - giggle :}
Congratulations again!!!!!
36.gif

Awwwwwwwww you both you so happy. Best of luck and enjoy every minute of it.

So pretty!! Congrats
36.gif

BTW, I love the archway w/ the sash running through. So perfect for the beach!

Congratulations!!! Love the ocean and sand in the background. Enjoy the newness of it all!!

HEY! Jaders - congrats!! I actually thought of you this weekend...glad to hear everything went well, and i can hear the excitement in your words!!!

Congrats MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So beautiful! And I''m giggling at the caption! Can''t wait to see more! Congratulations to both of you!!!
36.gif

What a beautiful picture, Mrs. Jaders. Um, and an odd thing for me to notice, perhaps, but your skin color is absolutely glowing and beautiful! Can''t wait to see more!

yipeee---sooo nice!!!! You look great, such a pretty spot, such a gorgeous couple, can''t wait to see more pics!

Can you believe ''the day'' is over? I am wondering how that will feel after so much planning and effort.

Congrats!!! What a beautiful picture! I can''t wait to see more!

YAY!! Congratulations!! I am so looking forward to seeing more pics!

Congratulations!! What a beautiful picture of you two and such a pretty background!

Congratulations!!! Your wedding spot looks fabulous!

Hooray! For all of you dying for photos, I can attest that it was a truly beautiful and magical wedding. I''ll leave the details for Jaders to reveal, but as you can tell, the site was gorgeous and they looked amazing. I''m so happy for the both of you.

Congratulations!
36.gif
What a beautiful picture...
30.gif

YAY! Congrats!!!

I''m jealous of your tan!!

Congratulations! You look great, and it looks so beautiful there!

Congratulations, Jaders!!!!!
36.gif

I can''t wait to see more pics!

Wow, Mr and Mrs Jaders look fabulous. CONGRATULATIONS to you both.

Just gorgeous! We really need more pictures!

wow!! You look amazing!! More photos please! Congrats on becoming a MRS!!!

Congrats - what a fantastic picture!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP