shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Stocking Stuffer for those buying rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
I was given a live comedy CD recently, and found myself laughing in stitches over some of the material. I'm a man by the way. I bought a few myself to give to friends of mine that are getting married, or recently became married. I thought some of you might need a quick gift idea, so here is my review.

It is called

The Wedding...
Sorry,Pal, Not your Day
A Grooms Guide To The Most Important Day of HER Life.

The subject ranges from bridemaids dress color, diamonds, the wedding ceremony etiquette, Her Dress vs. Your Rented Tux, etc. I found it thought provoking as well... If she is suppose to be "my better half" then what does that make me? Or why we never registered for gifts at the gun shop, the liquor store or the pool hall.

I think what impressed me most is that the comedian is an Ex-college professor so his approach is intellectual. He didn't use one piece of profanity to explain the battle of the sexes, and the marital truths I found to be so accurate. I agree with Rex....I'm a man and I'm sorry, but the women win.

I have nothing to gain here, but as a man, I found this CD hilarious. I'm sure some brides-to-be would love it as well. Whether the battle is won or lost matters little in the end. When we're able to examine honestly our strengths, weaknesses, insecurities and incongruities, with open minds, hearts and smiles, everyone wins! Life is too short not to laugh.

Here is the cover. For for anyone getting married, is married, or LOL was married, this gift will provide hours of humor.

cd_cover.jpg

Bass12

Rough_Rock
Thanx for posting that review. I went to www.weddingcomedy.com and found the cd and listened to the samples....hilarious! I purchased the CD online.
Thank you!

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, i am SO buying that for my FI! it''s perfect! thanks for the tip!

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
Bass 12 - thanks for posting a link. I also found it at www.rexhavens.com

Reena, I think you both will like and laugh. I spent $20 this last weekend for us both to sit through a horrible movie. The CD costs less and has provided a lot more entertainment for us.
9.gif

I was initially made aware of this through the national syndicated radio program: Bob &Tom Show. Rex is a frequent guest.

The only drawback is that on a CD you don't see the facial expressions of the comedian, which always enhances the laughter. However, the material hits home so close, I catch myself making my own faces
19.gif
and laughing at the ones she makes.
31.gif

Trav

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results