shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Shopping Discounts...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I know all of us shopper gals are looking for deals right now, and shopping particularly for our hubbies and SO's...

I found a few great deals for Greg on Banana Republic's website tonite...the jeans were $49 on sale in a bootcut lighter wash style, and the sweater was $39 on sale in a chocolate brown and I found a 15% coupon too so tax and shipping were basically free. SCORE!! I love Banana clothes on him too, they fit him very well.

So here's the Banana coupon code for any other shoppers, the best part is it's 15% off ANY purchase amount. Have fun!!!

Coupon Code: BRHOLBOX
Expires: 12/24 (I think!)

Oh and anyone else got discounts to post? I know that the Friends and Family for Banana and JCrew were last week (I think?) so those are over, but the deals are out there, be sure when you shop online that you ALWAYS google for a 'coupon' for that store because right now they are definitely out there.

I already posted that Red Envelope is offering free shipping right now too on any purchase, I think it's REFREE or something like that, but it's listed on their homepage....I adore free shipping because it REALLY makes it easy to do that midnight shopping for holiday.
9.gif

Oh and one more great site that I love for unique gifts and some really cute, funny stuff is www.wishingfish.com. I think I got Free Shipping or something off my purchase by using the LuckyMag code at checkout but not sure if it's still valid, this was 2 weeks ago. They have hand-picked items for all types of people, and things you don't just find at the store. I also found the BEST hot chocolate there, it's called MarieBelle and it's from NYC...a big tin is $22 and we have already had ours a few times this week. I got a few more for gifts too.
31.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
mara- OMG! thanks for posting that website!! i just bought several xmas gifts- including my boss''!!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mara!!
I love coupons! Thank you for introducing me to this Wishing Well Website. How cute are these purse lights? Pefect for me and my two friends! Comes in a three pack! Love it!
wishingfish1_1873_3902904

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah i love fun unique websites like RE and WF because they make it easy to look for personalized items without leaving the house. i mean we all know about banana and jcrew and macys or nordstroms or other stores that are specialty, but RE and WF are more 'gift' sites where you CAN find things for random people! and WF has some really cute fun stuff. did you guys see the diamond ring paperweight? i got that for a few bauble hungry friends and this year they have a keyring too on the site. too cute. the COAL bubble gum was a huge hit with coworkers last year or the year before, it's actually very yummy tasting gum! and of course my score find this year was the mariebelle hot chocolate!!
30.gif

so happy you gals found stuff!!! i always shop their sale sections too because it's a GREAT place to find things like small stocking stuffers, the savings are amazing. i got greg's mom the pearl petal necklace on RE and it was normally $75 and i got it for $19.99!! such a steal, and it's really beautiful, i gave the whole set to my grandma for mother's day in silver earlier this year. it's a designer in SF so it's a local designer and something unique.

now if i could just figure out the right port to get for Greg, i'd be golden. oh and buy the cirque tickets that i have been procrastinating on for when Corteo comes to San Jose in Jan/Feb!!
5.gif

OH and i wanted to add one more thing. since finding these more specialty gift websites, the compliments i get on gifts are so fun. my mom said i should be a 'personal shopper' because i find such great items tailored to each person. but really it's just the internet and all the ideas that are out there, and ESPECIALLY RE and WF...those are my two secret weapons.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You go, Mara! I love coupon codes.

I found a site this week that's been helpful in my x-mas shopping

http://www.delightdeals.com/

and

http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/announcements/welcome-to-the-consumerist-139456.php

Everytime I want to buy something I go to google and type the name of the store and "coupon code". Most recently I think it was Eddie Bauer
... 20% off ... now the code is SHIPGIFTS (hope this one still works!)

ETA: Some of my fave gifty sites are

http://www.girlshop.com/
http://www.velocityartanddesign.com/
http://www.uncommongoods.com/

There's also a blog that's hosting an amazing list of Under $50 gift ideas
http://designsponge.blogspot.com/2005_12_01_designsponge_archive.html

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love coupons!

Here are a couple that I received from a co-worker.

REI - coupon code: GMHAY
Offer good for 20% off a single item from REI-OUTLET.com. EXPIRES TODAY - 12/9!

Bath & Body Works - coupon code: SAVE10
$10 off $35 or more + Free shipping and handling - on U.S. orders of $75 or more. EXPIRES 12/11

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 3:20:08 AM
Author:Mara

Oh and one more great site that I love for unique gifts and some really cute, funny stuff is www.wishingfish.com. I think I got Free Shipping or something off my purchase by using the LuckyMag code at checkout but not sure if it's still valid, this was 2 weeks ago. They have hand-picked items for all types of people, and things you don't just find at the store. I also found the BEST hot chocolate there, it's called MarieBelle and it's from NYC...a big tin is $22 and we have already had ours a few times this week. I got a few more for gifts too.
31.gif

Ooh, Mara, that MarieBelle hot chocolate is delish. They have a store here in NY. It's just adorable, with a little cafe attached to it. Their actual chocolates are miniature works of art. So beautiful and yummy!

Here are some more coupons/discounts:

WWW.POLO.COM (ONLY ON-LINE) ---> Enjoy 40% off full price and sale items.
Just enter the promo code: Holiday
Shopping event will be Nov 22-Dec 11

NINE WEST - EXPIRES12/31/05
http://www.hauteshopping.com/hotdata/publishers/marieclairehs/advertiser/7557494/597235/ninewest.gif

BORDERS - EXPIRES 12/31/05
http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/NewSubscribersCoupon_Reg_15.html
STEVE MADDEN - EXPIRES 1/31/06
http://www.mastercard.com/us/specialoffers/savings_discounts/steve_madden_coupon.html

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
If you shop at Target.com they offer 10% off!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, I missed the Banana code by two seconds!!! I should have checked here before doing my online ordering. All I got my husband from the site is a pair of BR boxers so I wouldn''t have saved more than a few dollars
2.gif
. If I had the code onhand, I would have ordered a cute angora/wool sweater I found. Also found a scarf I love. . .the scarf is $88 though, so I should be good while Santa is watching and not buy either of these things.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 2:30:40 PM
Author: decodelighted

Everytime I want to buy something I go to google and type the name of the store and ''coupon code''. Most recently I think it was Eddie Bauer
... 20% off ... now the code is HOLIDAY20, but there''s a sale online that may be 25%.
2.gif
I just tried the holiday20 code and it didn''t work. One I did get to work for Eddie Bauer is 15gift. . .this gave me free shipping, but no discount (I don''t think my purchase was large enough - I only spent $16).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh but that scarf is 15% off MC.
9.gif

jcrew had some CUTE CUTE CUTE boxers online...for $9.99 on sale! but shipping kills it. i was looking for a code but so far haven''t found one. if anyone finds one let me know! my order would only be like $25. i really want free shipping.
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s the scarf. Isn''t it cute? I LOVE scarves and am slowly aquiring a whole collection. Almost every time I go into BR, I find a scarf over in a little box in their sale section. The last two were only $17 each!
36.gif

Doubt this one here will go on sale for that low of a price as it''s silk. . .
7.gif

bananascarf.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
can i buy her body? is there a 10% off discount?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 6:36:23 PM
Author: Mara
can i buy her body? is there a 10% off discount?
lol! She doesn''t have any chest though. . .god, I don''t even have any chest!
7.gif
Maybe I should get my boobs done. Now that for sure would be a present my husband would be thrilled to receive!
9.gif
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 6:19:19 PM
Author: MC
Date: 12/9/2005 2:30:40 PM

Everytime I want to buy something I go to google and type the name of the store and 'coupon code'. Most recently I think it was Eddie Bauer
... 20% off ... now the code is HOLIDAY20, but there's a sale online that may be 25%.
2.gif
I just tried the holiday20 code and it didn't work. One I did get to work for Eddie Bauer is 15gift. . .this gave me free shipping, but no discount (I don't think my purchase was large enough - I only spent $16).

Sorry! I read about that one but didn't use it ... the one I used (don't know if its still in effect) is SHIPGIFTS.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 6:02:23 PM
Ah, I missed the Banana code by two seconds!!!

HOLIDAY15 is a Banana Republic 15% off+ Free Shipping code recommended today by Delightdeals.com

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2005 7:59:16 PM

Date: 12/9/2005 6:02:23 PM
Ah, I missed the Banana code by two seconds!!!

HOLIDAY15 is a Banana Republic 15% off+ Free Shipping code recommended today by Delightdeals.com

WAH okay I could have saved another $10 if I had known about that one!! RATS.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I like going to www.slickdeals.net and looking at the forum for coupons. You can find dozens of great coupon codes for almost every store!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Bath and Body Works has a free shipping offer and a huge discount offer online.

I dropped $164.00 in my local store yesterday, only to get home and see that dang e-mail from them. I had already wrapped the gifts or else I would have returned them and reordered online. Such luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results