shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Planning 2016

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the signs that Christmas is over is the adverts for holidays promoting early bird discounts and perks on TV and radio over in the UK.

Bit late for me as I have already planned and decided on my holidays back in September (I typically plan one year ahead) - 3 camping trips during Easter, one in June and one in September; and a trip to LA to attend an annual meet up of pearl enthusiasts in July/August (this trip was planned 3 to 4 years ago).

Just need to book my flights to LA when it is financially viable at the end of Jan 2016.

Anyone else planned or is planning his/her holiday(s) for 2016?

DK :))

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yes! It's the best part of this time of year for me! Dreary January nights are perfect for planning trips! I've already booked two weeks in apretty farmhouse in France for the summer. Planning to book a week on Skye for late spring, with an overnight trip to camp on St Kilda, and then maybe a few days in NYC in late autumn. Or, you know, we could do the roof repairs and replace the windows, I suppose... :rolleyes: Like I said i would last year. :bigsmile:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes, we are booked too- definitely need to have something to look forward to!

Outer Hebrides at Easter and Italy (Venice area) in the summer. Might squeeze in a wee trip later in the year, will see how it goes.....

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Everyone's trips sounds very relaxing. Unfortunately that's not something I plan on doing when I am on holiday this year. Up first in June my lapidary club might be doing a trip to some of the fossicking fields in Inverell where Aussie Blue Sapphire is found. I'm already buying panning gear, tents and a ridiculous amount of bug spray :lol:

Later in the year I may be working a couple of weeks on the Great Barrier Reef aboard a luxury fishing boat, chasing the infamous Giant Black Marlin that invade the reef. It's always a fantastic experience, even though I usually don't catch a single fish.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results