shape
carat
color
clarity

Hold the diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
I have a solitarie in a pave setting and am looking for a wedding band. While a pave eternity ring looked nice, it could be considered a bit over-the-top. What did look even nicer was a etched platinum band without diamonds -say, 2 mm wide. Does anyone know of a on-line dealer with platinum etched bands of lovely quality?

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Etched...
read.gif
errr... engraved?

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Exactly - engraved, that's what I meant.

I'm looking for antique-style platinum 'bout 2.5 mm. I found an interesting website from a woman on 47th St. who even had rings engraved on one side (so as the side next to the ring would rub) and I CANNOT find this site again!

Anyone know of well-ENGRAVED platinum antique style bands that are thin?

Much appreciated!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well engraved bands...

Among the more popular e-ring designers, Folkways and Van Craeynest make such things, although I am never sure with them wether the pieces are engraved or die struck.

Very nice engraving is certainly achievable on order. Here are three sites I can think of right now: Adone Galleries , jewelryexpert (for more mundane stuff), Steve Lidsay engravings and Alfano Jewelry Engraving . Hope this makes for a start...

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Tradeshop.com, they seems to specialize in fine engraving and custom bands.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results