shape
carat
color
clarity

Hmmmm ... a new additional explanation why Epstein may have not committed suicide

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always suspected one of the many and rich powerful scumbag men, who screwed girls provided by Epstein, ordered Epstein's murder to look like suicide.

But now ...

Hmm ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FWIW my brother was murdered in prison when I was 19.
No joke.

Later I happened to have a college professor, who's thesis happened to be on mafia-connected murders carried out in prisons.
When he revealed this I stayed after class for a chat.
He told me (after I explained all the details) that my brother was almost-certainly murdered, and the prison system, as usual, reported it as a suicide.
Happens all the time.
This is was my dad thought; he had also spent time in prison.

Prison employees and prison big wigs (who do not like losing their jobs/careers) have vastly-inappropriate power/freedom to control the information that their prison releases about prisoner deaths.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well whatever the case, I’m just glad he is gone.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you lost your brother, Kenny.
Mine died too, way too young.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, and I'm also sorry for your loss. :nono:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely think he was murdered and maybe this guy was paid to do it. Not sure what other motive you think he would have had.
We used to own a home in St. John and everyone called it Pedophile Island. Both were recently sold to a STJ resident and hedge fund guy and a hotel will be built on the property.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
This guy couldn’t have done it as he was transferred to a different prison before Epstein was found hanged.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks lonysis. ;))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one person I knew - very tangentially - who was accused of molesting children committed suicide after his arrest and before his trial. So, to me, Jeffrey Epstein’s death by suicide seemed entirely plausible when I first heard about it, and it still seems entirely plausible now.

Why? Any adult who molests or abused children is de facto exhibiting a measure of cowardice - engaging in sexual acts with people who aren’t able to reject them. To me that’s equally true of many if not most teenage girls - and very likely the girls Epstein trafficked to his friends were chosen because of their vulnerability and inability to say “no.” Committing suicide rather than facing either a trial or jail time can also be an act of cowardice. A quick google search shows that accused and convicted sex offenders have higher rates of suicide than prisoners generally - which in turn have higher rates of suicide than the population in general - even when mental illness does not seem to be a factor. Jeffery committing suicide makes more sense to me than a complex conspiracy theory.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think he was murdered, but I also think we will never know for sure.
It can be certain that some people who had the power to have it done wanted him dead.
@VRBeauty makes a good point also.
We will never know for sure.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely think it’s plausible that he was offed. But I doubt we will ever find out. I also imagine there are a huge number of other rich and well known figures who were “beneficiaries” of Epstein’s lifestyle.

I recently watched a documentary on Jimmy Saville which was fascinating and horrifying in equal measure. The fact that he was able to offend with impunity for decades and held to be a national treasure is mind blowing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results