shape
carat
color
clarity

HM - Ladera & Ti Kaye PICS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i was there for thanksgiving.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks...i ask b/c it looks like an awesome honeymoon destination, but we''re getting married end of sept and i''m scared of hurricane risk. looks like a perfect oasis!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Wow- JCROW, like I said before, your wedding was perfect and it looks like your honeymoon was too!

As for the POC ship, only because I am a crazy POC nerd, that isn't the Black Pearl
31.gif
That is a different ship used in the movie II and III. I went to a few of the actual filming events and took a billion photos of the two Black Pearl boats used.... But that is SO SO COOL to see a boat from the movie in such a pretty area. I saw the crew and boat docked in Los Angeles.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I want to go there now! Talk about idyllic!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 10:56:49 PM
Author: UCLABelle
Wow- JCROW, like I said before, your wedding was perfect and it looks like your honeymoon was too!

As for the POC ship, only because I am a crazy POC nerd, that isn''t the Black Pearl
31.gif
That is a different ship used in the movie II and III. I went to a few of the actual filming events and took a billion photos of the two Black Pearl boats used.... But that is SO SO COOL to see a boat from the movie in such a pretty area. I saw the crew and boat docked in Los Angeles.
hum, i wonder why they say it is the same ship? tourism purposes?
anyway, that''s cool that you goto go to some of the filming events and see it up close!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful photos AGAIN Jcrow! I''m really glad I got the same camera you have now!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results