shape
carat
color
clarity

Historical Re-enactment Proposal...Feedback Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bwana

Rough_Rock
I''ve run through a bunch of proposal ideas (one other is posted on this site), but I''ve pretty much nixed all of them for one reason or another. So here is my latest idea. Please give me thoughts on it. I would like to propose on Nov 8, so time is starting to run thin. Thanks...

We both live in the Philly suburbs and she is a history ed major. She really loves historical re-enactments (she has talked about getting a summer job as a character who dresses up for them next summer). My idea is to take her to Valley Forge Park for the day and go watch a Rev. War re-enactment. At that point, have them pull her into the show and allow me to propose then. Also, I am going to see if they will let me dress up (use a line about "having to take that call" or something to disappear) and come out in the show and propose in costume.

Any thoughts?

geekkitty

Rough_Rock
That's a fantastic idea! It's creative and involves things she's interested in. Just make sure she's into a very public proposal as there are often lots of people at those shows.

-GK
3.gif

Bwana

Rough_Rock
Well, hurdle one is down to making this happen. I spoke with a friend who is a ranger at Valley Forge and he is bringing home an officers costume for me to try on tonight. He is also working on location in the park to happen so that logistically it will work. I think this is it!
lickout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results