shape
carat
color
clarity

His Ring (finally)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Well, after looking at many different rings, my sweetie finally decided on one.

The funny thing is it isn''t like anything we had been looking at. I saw it first and didn''t think "wedding ring" when I saw it, but I had him try it on and it just looks great! It''s stainless steel with roman numerals. I know that Tiffany sells roman numeral rings, but they are sterling silver and I didn''t like them near as much as this one. So here it is, first by itself....

Img_0398.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
With my wedding ring...

Img_0407.jpg

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Last one with them both again...

Img_04167.jpg

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a really cool looking ring! How far up do the roman numerals go? Do they signify any specific meaning to him? I like it!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
At first it didn''t have any significance, since it wasn''t what we were specifically looking for. However, once we decided on it, he told me he liked that the numbers went up to 12 reminding him to keep it simple. Plus he likes how the roman numerals signify a timeless quality, kind of the way love is (or should be). Kind of cheesy, but I love how he came up with that without my help!
emlove.gif
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results