shape
carat
color
clarity

His and Hers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
It was requested in another thread that I post a picture of my wedding band. This seemed like the appropriate place.

His...

ttwb.jpg

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Hers...

mber.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
ooooohhh...nice! MORE MORE MORE!!!
11.gif
love.gif
naughty.gif

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
I think you got the short end of the stick - LOL
Nice rings.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Is her ring a Michael Beaudry ring? You responded to one of my post that your wife has two of his rings. If it isn't a Beaudry, then who is the ring by?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ah the rings are lovely, and I'm especially partial to hers!

It gives a very special look to a lovely stone!

win

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Like the others said, I'll take the "hers" please!
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Signed and sealed. This one looks like 'hers', maybe smaller ? MB signature and all
1.gif

The fancy cut sides are MB's pattented 'Stilette' cut. The shape exists in 'generic' cuts. Not very often found, but not a threatyened species - under the common name of 'Kite' cut (I suppose names after those 'kite facets' if not the object itself).

Michael Beaudry.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
D RIley...

Sharp Rings...I like the gold inlay on your man's ring..
4.gif

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/8/2004 11:53:29 PM chinluvr wrote:

Is her ring a Michael Beaudry ring? You responded to one of my post that your wife has two of his rings. If it isn't a Beaudry, then who is the ring by?
----------------
The setting is from Michael Beaudry and the centerstone is from EightStar. As with most pictures posted on Pricescope, the photo doesn't do the ring justice (my camera isn't made for closeup photography). My wife's ring is similar to a couple on the Michael Beaudry website but with hand engraving all around the shank. The photo also fails to show the intricate undergallery work. For a better idea of the level of detail, check his website.

My wedding band is from Trent West.

Thanks to Brenda Newman at the Jewelry Source for her help and guidance.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 4/9/2004 10:53:11 PM valeria101 wrote:

Signed and sealed. This one looks like 'hers', maybe smaller ? MB signature and all
1.gif

The fancy cut sides are MB's pattented 'Stilette' cut. The shape exists in 'generic' cuts. Not very often found, but not a threatyened species - under the common name of 'Kite' cut (I suppose names after those 'kite facets' if not the object itself).
----------------
Yes. My wife's ring is nearly identical to this one.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Your wife's ring is beautiful. MB's work is exquisite. We haven't seen anything else that compares to the quality. The filigree and engraving is soooo smooth to the touch and when viewed with a loupe it's so even, so consistent. Thanks for sharing the information about The Jewelry Source.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results