shape
carat
color
clarity

Hints

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Fellow LIW''s...
Does your SO drop you any hints about when he will propose?
For example, the other day we were out eating lunch and he says to me, unprovoked, "I have to talk to your dad soon". I say "Why?" and he says, "I can''t tell you, it''s a secret. I''m planning something".
Or
The credit card I know he''s buying the ring with is missing from the spot it was in since we moved into our apartment.
I''m not sure if he''s really planning something, or he''s just messing around.
Does anyone else go through this??
41.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No, but I have a feeling he really has no plan either!
9.gif

I mean, he's going to propose soon, but I have a feeling he's going to wing it.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Since March 2008, every single "hint" has been a false alarm. I have come to the conclusion that they weren''t even really hints but rather my wild imagination.

So no, he doesn''t give hints.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 6:37:43 PM
Author: laughwithme
Since March 2008, every single ''hint'' has been a false alarm. I have come to the conclusion that they weren''t even really hints but rather my wild imagination.

ditto!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
he writes "will you marry me" on the fridge in magnet letters then walks away laughing, takes my earring box and drops to one knee...walks away laughing. stuff like that...does it count?
38.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Well.. considering I know it is coming in 43 days or less. I don''t want any more hints as to when!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
He doesn''t drop any hints because he knows I''ll figure things out pretty quickly! The only hint, which isn''t really a hint, is that he doesn''t let me look at his budget spreadsheet anymore. He used to show me his budget all of the time and now he won''t let me anywhere near it! I''m pretty sure (well, not really, I think I just hope) that everything is paid for and now it''s just a waiting game...
40.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett-
OMG, that''s so mean!!!!!
6.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 10:50:11 PM
Author: princessplease
ckrickett-
6.gif
He likes to drive me nuts!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 6:37:43 PM
Author: laughwithme
Since March 2008, every single ''hint'' has been a false alarm. I have come to the conclusion that they weren''t even really hints but rather my wild imagination.

yup, me too!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 11:03:13 PM
Author: ckrickett
Date: 2/25/2009 10:50:11 PM

Author: princessplease

ckrickett-

6.gif

He likes to drive me nuts!

I would go crazy!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
My man knew he was going to propose soon, and let me writhe on the floor in agony. I married Satan.
11.gif

McStew

Rough_Rock
No hints... In fact, he does the opposite of hint dropping! He''s pretty adamant about letting me know that it''s NOT happening any time soon. Every time it''s brought up he is quick to let me, and everyone else, know that he can''t afford it. Butthead
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results