shape
carat
color
clarity

hilarious sendup of wedding tv shows...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I just saw that on Salon Broadsheet tonight and was thinking of posting it. It's hilarious, I love her sense of humor. Did you see the yogurt spoof she did too?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is there really a show called Bulging Brides?
6.gif
That girl wasn''t even big!! Oh my! I would hate to think what they would make of me.
7.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 7:50:00 AM
Author: Maisie
Is there really a show called Bulging Brides?
6.gif
That girl wasn''t even big!! Oh my! I would hate to think what they would make of me.
7.gif
Yep - it''s true! It is funny - bulging brides and rich bride poor bride are both filmed in Canada so they are on here too. Bulging Brides I think is awful - everytime I watch and see him look at a girl with the same stats as me I panic. But then I realize that it isn''t that they are truly ''bulging'' but then just bought their dress too small. I don''t know why anyone would subject themselves to that torture.

That video is pretty spot on in how the wedding shows target women and our insane socialized desire to have a certain type of wedding at a certain age looking a certain way. It is hard to break free from that! I''ll be the first to admit that it works on me. Ugh.

Anyways - interesting video rockzilla!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results