Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really??? Ugh...Ick....No...

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
married under her parents' blessing.... seriously? what kind of parents are they

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Her makeup makes her look so much older. Bizarre.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Train wreck! :sick: "MHMMMM"

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
No she doesn't look 16! They need a reality TV show. I need to watch this relationship destruct before my eyes.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree that she looks like she's in her 40s, and the way she was behaving makes her look like she's under the influence of something, drugs or alcohol? Very bizarre behavior on her part.

I've never heard of either one of them until I saw this thread.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Are you sure she's not in her 50's, maybe? All that make up makes her look like a tranny....I loved the, "On the wings of love" part, what on earth would a 16 year old know about love at this point in her life? I'd be more worried about high school and college than getting married! Shame on her parents for throwing her life away like that, I thought getting married at 15-16 was part of the Puritan era, not the 21st century!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah her makeup does remind me of a tranny, spot on. And the way she talks... whooooooooo boy.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
IMO, it's totally a publicity stunt to get both of them work. I've never heard of either of them until this.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh boy.

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Lil Misfit|1311729556|2977576 said:
IMO, it's totally a publicity stunt to get both of them work. I've never heard of either of them until this.

Yep. She doesn't exactly look like a shrinking violet.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I thought she had brown hair in the photo I saw of her last week, but it doesn't matter. Ew, ew, ew, EW. Ga-ros. The story reminded me of a co-worker who had a husband 40, yes 40, years older than her. Man old enough to be her grandfather.

julia_girl

Rough_Rock
I meant to post this the other day. I think she is definitely in it for the power and money, and he just thinks he has won the lottery in the hot chick department. I had never heard of him either, but apparently he is quite a well-respected actor. I think she is probably on drugs also. Just watching her makes me want to smack her lol. I am not quite sure what he sees apart from a blow-up doll come to life!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's unbelievable that her parents would allow her to marry anyone at age 16, let alone a man who's 51! And it's beyond creepy for a 51 year old to want to marry a 16 year old. YUCK.

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
thing2of2|1311739289|2977707 said:
And it's beyond creepy for a 51 year old to want to marry a 16 year old. YUCK.

And sadly there's even a word for it. PEDOPHILIA :nono:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Verdy|1311741113|2977733 said:

Technically, ephebophilia. But, yes, ick.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So odd. She's trying so hard to act the way she thinks an older woman would act...but she's just a child, really. Makes me wonder what her life has been like up to now -why she would feel compelled to behave and look like this at such a young age. I'm curious as to what her home life has been like, and why her parents would consent to this. I guess she somehow got caught up in the Hollywood scene, is desperate to be famous and thinks this is the way to do it. And for a 51 year old man to become involved with a young girl - despicable. This whole thing is just so weird. I'm at a loss to understand it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really strange, and yes, huge "ick factor." I looked older when I was a teenager, but I was tall and although not extremely well-developed, had a nice figure (breasts and hips that made me look more womanly than the average 15-16 y/o). I definitely didn't look 21 though, and certainly not 35-40 as this young lady does from the pics I've seen! It's really kind of shocking to see someone who is supposedly 16 look so much older. I wonder about photoshopping...

Colltee

Rough_Rock
LOL what a pair of knobs. She'd drive anyone with a brain barmy – so would he, he comes across like a boring twat.. I'm only at about 1.30 mins in and if I hear another "MmmmmmmmmmmHuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmhuuuuuuummmm" or "actress/actor/singer/actress' blah blah blah out of her mouth, I'll punch the screen...

BTW there's no way she's 16, not on your nelly. I'd put her at about 34 with all the fake plastic trimmings.

I wonder if she's a member of Mensa? :mrgreen:

I love these sort of people, they make you realise how normal, intelligent and copped on you are.

MmmmmmmmmmmHuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmhuuuuuuummmm!!!!!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Reminds me an awful lot of Anna Nicole Smith's behavior.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That child will be SO bored by the time she's 25. Doing grown-up things without being a grown-up (inside) has to get old -- what's left for her to discover? Also I expect the marriage will last about 15 minutes!

--- Laurie

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
She denied she had plastic surgery? Really?

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
sillyberry|1311741910|2977743 said:
Verdy|1311741113|2977733 said:

Technically, ephebophilia. But, yes, ick.

I think legally there are countries where this counts as pedophilia (what's the e for? Google time...)

Frankly I don't see anything wrong with it. She needs the fame, and the instant stardom, he needs a good... bonk i guess? Her parents might just want her to come out ahead in life.

Everyone sleeps with someone... the crackhead in highschool, the jock who gets you preggers behind the bleachers, the drunk idiot at prom... what's wrong with the 51 year old (who looks 40 by the way) and the 16 year old (who looks 35 by the way) who get internationally famous, likely their own tv show and lots of cash to improve their social condition?

Plus, they might really like each other. And the sex might be really good too.

Oh. And if it was my daughter? I would pay the highschool crackhead to kill him. Or do it myself.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I totally recognize this guy from movies! He was the creepy jerk guard in Green Mile who ends up going crazy.

I totally agree about the girl's makeup. Not flattering at all. Its like they're trying to act for the interview and they're not terribly good at it.

ImperfectGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I also recognize him from the Green Mile and from Lost. Ick is right...shame on her parents for giving permission and shame on him too.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I don't see the ick the factor, only the stupidity factor. She is defiantly not mature enough to handle marriage. Hef and his girls are the ick factor.

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Her "mhm"s and head shakings make her look like a bobble head doll.
Aside from that, them talking about premarital sex was just awkward. I'm sorry, but 16 and a virgin? I'd personally hope so.
But thats a completely different discussion and probably not even allowed on the PS boards.

No, she doesn't look 16, but I saw a 17 year old last night who looked 25. Girls and their makeup. She looks like a drugged barbie doll.

I hope looks are deceiving and their marriage does work out, but so far, it's just beyond weird.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results