shape
carat
color
clarity

High domed amethyst cab ring

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I think @LemonMoonLex has a garnet carbuncle ring too.......

Thank you for thinking of me!

Yes & it was given to me by my mother as a late wedding gift, so it has a special meaning!

Gosh I just love big ole' juicy tall and round Cabochons! @stracci2000 your talent never ceases to amaze me! I purchased a silver amethyst ring one year for the Deming rock show, it was an unexpected finding the show was and I usually never carry cash and many of the vendors only accepted cash so I thought that I wouldn't get to make a purchase but low and behold, I found this delicious grape amethyst ring, with red and blue, for $5 total if I can remember correctly!

@PreRaphaelite Your ring is just stunning! So so beautiful!!! Your taste in jewelry is in my top five of PS, as far as entire collections go!! You look at things with a different set of eyes, it's refreshing.

20221222_115357.jpg
20230116_102935.jpg 20230116_102953.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for thinking of me!

Yes & it was given to me by my mother as a late wedding gift, so it has a special meaning!

Gosh I just love big ole' juicy tall and round Cabochons! @stracci2000 your talent never ceases to amaze me! I purchased a silver amethyst ring one year for the Deming rock show, it was an unexpected finding the show was and I usually never carry cash and many of the vendors only accepted cash so I thought that I wouldn't get to make a purchase but low and behold, I found this delicious grape amethyst ring, with red and blue, for $5 total if I can remember correctly!

@PreRaphaelite Your ring is just stunning! So so beautiful!!! Your taste in jewelry is in my top five of PS, as far as entire collections go!! You look at things with a different set of eyes, it's refreshing.

20221222_115357.jpg
20230116_102935.jpg 20230116_102953.jpg

They are both so scrumptious!
The garnet is fabulous, and the sentiment is priceless.
The amethyst is so great! And what a deal!
But that ring is worth so much more than $5!
Imagine if it was listed on IG......the price would be $100+
I love the fact that gorgeous natural gems don't have to be expensive.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results