shape
carat
color
clarity

Hidalgo stack rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone familiar with Hidalgo stack rings? I have seen them advertised in magazines, and I found a local jeweler who carries the line. They're really neat but prices are a little high for what I would consider "fun rings." Are there any websites that sell these rings for less $$?

Diamondlil

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I've always thought they were rather pretty, but I also tend not to buy "fun" rings so I don't know how much they cost. Sorry!

just lookin

Rough_Rock
on another note.. does anyone have pics/ideas about using a stack set and/or a rhr for an e-ring. i like the idea of doing a stack of rings - way for each important event in the future i can add to it (one for each child/anniversary etc). i am having a hard time finding eclectic rings that go together, that aren''t eternity bands. or pics of some thin micro pave rings? thanks!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I STILL love these rings, but I think they are too expensive for what your getting. Are there any companies that make similar enamel rings for less $$?

DiamondLil

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
RS6467-Angle1.jpg

Those are some VERY COOL rings! But that one looks to me like every other stone dropped out!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Lynn

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
HA! That''s so funny- you are totally right. I just love these rings...especially the enamel ones...don''t think I''ll ever buy one though...I''d much rather spend it on a bigger diamond
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a friend who adores them, but be careful with them. They can chip easily and if you get ones with diamonds in them, they can fall out. They repair them for free, but it''s a hassle in my book. They are very pretty, I just would be careful with them.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love the Hidalgo rings, but after looking at them a year ago, they are flimsy for what you get. Thjeir designs are great. I love the ones that use a "jacket" .

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
try www.tokensjewelry.com

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Their pricing is ridiculous for what you are getting. You are paying for the name. These types of things come and go w/ the fashions. Personally, I''d go for a costume piece in the style of. If you carry yourself correctly, no one would know; but, I''d be inclined to tell.
9.gif

Caveat......unless you really really like them. This is just my take. Yes, the enamel ones are very pretty. And, any enamel is prone to chipping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results