shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi! New here...pics inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

425Bride

Rough_Rock
Hello, I came across this forum in one of my many online searches for ideas, and thought I would finally introduce myself and share a few pics. I was hesitant to do so because I have had many second thoughts about my dress...I don''t know if it''s just normal or if I really bought the wrong dress. However, I feel I''m pretty much stuck either way, the wedding is only about 3 months away. (April 25, 2009!) My fiance are a little behind on the planning, we''ve found it a little difficult to get things done because both our jobs have gotten in the way. We are plugging away now though.

So here is the dress that I once loved and now still like but have second thoughts about! It is an Allure gown, and I don''t feel the pictures do it justice. (Hope this works, I''m not entirely sure how to post pics on this forum!)

Here is the bottom of the dress in the back...

Any advice on shoes, jewelry, etc would be much appreciated. And Please give your honest opinions on the dress! Thanks so much ladies!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I can not see your pictures
8.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the board - can''t see the pictures either though
7.gif

425Bride

Rough_Rock
Ok, let''s try this again...Pic 1

dress8.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I think your dress is gorgeous!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yay they work! Beautiful dress!! Thanks for posting
1.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i love love LOVE it and im sure everyone at your wedding, ESPECIALLY your fiance, will think so too when they see you floating down the aisle :)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
The dress is really beautiful, but I can understand if you''re having second thoughts, because I''m having second (and third, and fourth, and fifth...) thoughts about my own dress. If it''s not right for you, you won''t feel beautiful on your wedding day, and you''ll regret it when you look back at the pictures. So really think about it, and if it''s not right, I''d start shopping again at places that sell off-the-rack or have rush dresses available (e.g. for destination weddings). If it turns out to be the right one, though, you''ll look fabulous in it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the hem especially!!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!!!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, your dress is BEAUTIFUL! I agree with Musey, the hem is amazing, and it''s perfect for your figure. I think second (and third, and fourth!) thoughts are normal!! Don''t worry, you''ll love it on the day, when your hair and makeup is done etc. Stop looking around at other dresses though, it''s a killer!

Welcome!
35.gif

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
425Bride, I LOVE the hemline on your dress! The train is gorgeous! I still have second thoughts about my dress, there was one other dress I loved that I think about from time to time, but I showed it to FI and he said it looked like a doily. That made me feel better about my choice, because it''s much more modern! I''m sure your fiance will love it, and when you are getting ready on your wedding day, you will feel and look great!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
425Bride, the dress is gorgeous. It took me forever to get my dress. I waited as long as I could to order my dress and kept searching for a better dress. Once I got my dress, I had to alter it and I was really second guessing my decision, since I didn''t feel beautiful in the dress. The day of my wedding, after all the alterations and everything, I knew that I had made the right decision and looking back at the pictures, I don''t know why I ever doubting myself. If you realize that it is not "the one" start looking now, you will be able to find something, you just have to search. Congratulations on wedding.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
WELCOME! I love the dress! Great job.
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Welcome! I love your dress. I''m luvin the champagne color appliques and the hemline is to die for!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful and I love that train! Have you thought about what veil you will wear?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results