shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soontowed

Shiny_Rock
This is my first post and I wanted to say hello. I am getting married in February and am in the process of planning my wedding. I just got engaged in April and it''s been really great. Anyway, I have a ton of questions I hope you can all help me with.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
welcome, soontowed! fire away, we're here to help!
9.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Hello and welcome to BWW. I think you will enjoy your time here. Everyone has been uber helpful to me during my planning. People will be honest with you if you ask for honest opinions. They will also encourage you when you need a little boost.

I am grateful to everyone here and I am sure you will be too!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi soontowed!

welcome and congrats! i''m relatively new to the forum as well and have found it VERY helpful. ask away!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to BWW! Please feel free to post any concerns and questions you have and we''d be more than happy to help as much as we can.

So...on a side note...is your ring in the Show Me the Ring section since we also love oogling rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results