shape
carat
color
clarity

HI!!!!!! Just wanted to share :)

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
So I am filled with pure love and joy and have the most amazing man back in my life. He asked me to move in with him once I finish school (ONLY if I want to :).) He has been beyond supportive in my education and said he will transfer to where ever I get work/get into dental school! We also discussed marriage and children. We have decided to elope in the spring after I finish school. He asked me to be his wife during general conversation while making dinner, he said he couldnt wait any longer to ask...not even to get a ring haha... he said we originally wanted to make the proposal perfect, but he then said, "I know that's not what you want or need, and lets be honest we're already perfect for each other"... He continued to praise me for about 15 minutes before asking for my hand. He said he has never loved anyone as much as me, and he has known for the last 12 years that we would be together for the rest of our lives, but we needed the time apart to discover who we were :) So essentially we will go look at rings together next time we see each other and we plan to get married and then tell our friends/family. Because to us it's just about that... us.
So, I guess I'm engaged? But without the ring.... haha. :)
I'll keep you posted for if/when I get a ring... may just be when we get married :razz:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS! :appl:

He sounds wonderful and amazing. So happy to see this update and know that you found your Prince Charming! Please keep us posted!

Hugs! :bigsmile:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy for you, INF! It's incredible that you've found your perfect partner in your friend. I knew that when things ended with your ex, something wonderful would come your way! Congratulations on finding love, and being engaged! Please continue updating us and letting us know how things go for you two!!! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Awww that's so wonderful!!! Glad you are happy!!! Come back and update us on everything!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Good to hear from you, inf! I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how things were going. Thanks for checking in!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Inflorescence! Glad to hear everything worked out in the end. Keep us posted about the rest of the story as it unfolds.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations inflorescence! How far you have come since mid year! :appl:

KuipersBelt

Rough_Rock
awww... cute & sweet congratulations, **** fairy dust***** this guy sounds a keeper! :appl:

Hugs :wavey:

audball

Ideal_Rock
I'm tearing up over here! Congrats sweetie! That's amazing. I'm so incredibly happy for you! :appl:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
I've been meaning to pop in and say how absolutely happy I am for you! I remember your journey well, isn't it funny how the crappy parts of life help us along to bliss? I have no doubt that you and Audball are inspirations for any lurkers in similar situations. :appl: Oh, and congratulations on being engaged!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results