carat
color
clarity

Hi, I'm new!

delta_loves_alpha

Rough_Rock
:wavey:

Hi everyone!

I am a loooooongtime lurker of this site, and I credit you all for developing my taste and knowledge of beautiful, quality diamonds! I'm finally at a time in my life where I thought it would be appropriate to join, and I'm frickin' excited!

My BF and I will be celebrating our one-year anniversary this month, and we've both known from very early on in the relationship that this is headed towards marriage. We have such an amazing dynamic, and I've never felt this way about anyone. I think it really is true that "when you know, you know." We've tentatively set a wedding date for October 2012, and now I just need a ring! The problem is that we both work for the same (very small) company, and we've had to keep our relationship under wraps from everyone at work. We're hoping that will change sometime around the end of this year or early next year when I get a promotion (got 12 credits worth of grad school left to finish first). Soooo...I really have no idea when a proposal is coming. My fingers are crossed that its soon, but at the same time it would really suck to not be able to wear my e-ring to work...though it might make me more productive if I'm not staring at it all day long. :wink2:

Anyway, I would love to be added to the list, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

-Delta-

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, welcome! But oh my god. When I read your post, I almost fell over. I am in an identical situation. I just started dating a coworker. We've worked together for about 9 months, at a small company, too. We're keeping the relationship under wraps, like you. We don't consider ourselves bf/gf yet. We are crazy about each other too, and never felt this way about anyone. And, like you, "when you know, you know." So I COMPLETELY understand how you feel. I thought I was crazy........ but apparently, it happens to other people, too!

Good luck to you guys. I hope your stay isn't very long!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the board. I'm also in a relatively new relationship but we both figured early where this was heading. If you're thinking of a 2012 wedding hopefully the engagement comes before the new year. Hope you're not waiting too long.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the board! What are you studying in grad school?

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome ! Hope your stay is short and sweet ! :)

delta_loves_alpha

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm also hoping for a short stay here! I'm studying aeronautical science.

snow12

Rough_Rock
Welcome! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results