shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi everyone! I'm new here!!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. I am a long time LIW :lol: I have been dating my SO for close to 7 years. We met in college and with both of our careers exactly where we want them to be, i'm ready for him to put a ring on it! We moved in together a few months into the relationship so it has felt like we've been married forever but it's important to me for it to be official. Especially with babies on the brain!

Like many of you, I can't wait to have a beautiful ring and scream from the rooftops that i'm engaged. A little about me: I collect David Yurman jewelry, i'm a huge dog lover, and Chanel handbags are my holy grail.

I look forward to getting to know all of you ladies.

-E

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Hope he puts a ring on it ASAP!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello, welcome :)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi and welcome!!! :wavey:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! What type of dogs do you love the most?

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
derbygal - Thanks! I hope so too!
madelise and lovelikecrazy - Thanks for the warm welcome :)
pandabee - Min Pins, French Bulldogs, and Boxers are my favorites. Slightly biased since I have a min pin and had a boxer for many years. ;-) Are you a dog lover too?

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Love! :wavey:

Hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Your pups sound adorable. I have a chihuahua/pomeranian mix. :bigsmile:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I love dogs and can't wait to get a puppy with my SO once we move in! My favorite has always been a golden retriever, but I love goldens, labs, corgis, and beagles the most :))

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
pandabee- The first thing I did when SO and I got our place was beg for a puppy so I know where you're coming from! Best of luck getting one soon and please post pictures! :D

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I've also got the (coming up to) seven year itch! :wink2: What kind of ring are you hoping to receive?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results