shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi Brides...I''m BACK!!! And Married :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone!!! Some of you are probably saying "who the heck is this chic?" and others may remember me... I was used to post on here all the time.

Well, I have honestly been addicted to "The Knot" for all my wedding planning, and those seem to be the only message boards I would be on. But now coming back a month after the wedding and seeing all these unfamiliar faces and some old favorites...I have to say "I''VE MISSED YOU PRICESCOPE!"

The wedding went AWESOME and I promise to post pics as soon as I can. Weather was perfect, and everything went very smoothly...only a few bumps, but all minor in retrospect.

I hope to start posting again here when I find time. Life has been crazy! We bought our first house in late July, and it has been interesting trying to do both a wedding and move into a house all at once. I don''t recommend it!

I don''t even know where everyone normally posts anymore...but hopefully my old timers will see this and remember me!

I just want to say hi to my old buds Mara, Richard Sherwood, CutNut, ColoredGemstoneNut, Rhino (Jonathan), LeslieH, and so many more!!!

I am exhausted, and need some sleep, but I''ll be back as soon as I can tomorrow evening.

Night everyone, it''s good to be back!! I''ll have to catch up on all the gossip!!

Best Wishes!
~ Martha

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
heh....I haven't been on ps long enough to remember you from before, but I recognize you from the knot!
2.gif

I wouldn't recommend hanging around here unless you're up for a serious case of diamond shrinkage already!!
2.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
You recognize me from the knot?? What boards do you go on?
confused.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hmm whats this The Knot website? I'm going to have to take a look at it.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
www.theknot.com

It's for mainly for Brides to Be, but they have message boards for local states/towns and other things like "Baby Talk" - "Our New Home" - "wedding Recap" - etc.

naughty.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey DG, congrats- I'm sure you made a beautiful bride.
I can't wait to see the pics.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm on most of them, but I'm mostly a lurker.
2.gif

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Hi, DancinGirl -

Long time no see! I too was married (I think the week before you), but don't hang out around these boards much anymore either. Just happened to be lurking and saw your post - I'd love to see some photos!

Congratulations, from another old-timer!

-S

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results