shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone. I haven''t been on too much lately, since something happened to our server at my office and I can''t get into the forums anymore. It''s been a challenge adjusting to being at my finace''s place all the time- and dealing with his cats. They truly are like unruly two years olds. I hope you all liked the wedding pictures!! Talk soon.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to hear from you again Nytemist!

I''d have to pull out the old Emily Post to be sure, but... I believe it''s OK to refer to him as your husband now that you''re married!
2.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah.... ooops. I''m so not used to saying ''husband". I''m certainly used to people calling me a wife!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2006 1:05:46 PM
Author: nytemist
Oh yeah.... ooops. I''m so not used to saying ''husband''. I''m certainly used to people calling me a wife!
hehe... I did the same thing! I would say, "This is my...." because I had to remember he is my husband now, not my fiance. I remember now, and it is STILL fun to say! I''m sure you will adjust soon, life changes take a little time to get used to and I bet the cats will warm up to you quickly!

*M*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results