shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh widget, it''s absolutely stunning!!! I didn''t think it could be more beautiful than it already was in the original setting but I was proven wrong. WOW!!!! Can''t wait for the hand shots. Hope you can figure out the delivery dilemma soon--we''re very impatient here!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goodness, i''m speechless. It''s just amazing and I can''t believe how the setting really showcases the stones perfectly. thanks for not holding out until hand shots...just those will tide us over for a few days until you get it in person. I''m so excited for you
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
W is For...

Widget

Watery asschery wells of liquid

Wowza

Woozy

Wickedly delicious

Want it

Windowsill shots?

Congratulations!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2006 4:13:58 PM
Author: curlygirl
Oh widget, it''s absolutely stunning!!! I didn''t think it could be more beautiful than it already was in the original setting but I was proven wrong. WOW!!!! Can''t wait for the hand shots. Hope you can figure out the delivery dilemma soon--we''re very impatient here!!
WOW Widget!!!!
35.gif
I didn''t think you could top the setting you had, but that setting is FABULOUS!!!!!

With any luck, you may be excused from jury duty :))) and will be able to have your beauty in your hands soon.
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WHAT A RING!!!
30.gif
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!
30.gif
Simply devine. Speechless really, except to say that I am totally bummed only two pics---boohoo--I look forward to more, tho, when you can!! How excited you must be!

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widget, it is DIVINE!!!! My heart is beating faster now that I''ve seen that jaw-droppingly, stunningly beautiful ring! What a huge difference a Leon setting makes!!! I cannot wait to see that precious thing at our next GTG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Please satiate your adoring masses with tons upon tons of hand pics when you get the ring!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My Word. Widget, it''s devine.
30.gif

I really MUST win the lottery soon, looking at all these gorgeous Asschers is painful. *sobs*

Wear it in good health.
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Widget!!! Leon is the best! I can''t believe how delicate and perfect his settings are. I''ve figured out a way to solve your delivery problem...ship it to me! heehee.

Seriously, can''t wait to see more pictures of this one, many more pictures.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Whoa ha!

Widget, that looks fabulous. You made a good choice going with Leon. I bet he patted himself on the back for that one!

The angle of the side stones, the split prongs and the width of the band are just perfectly in proportion with one another. It makes the old setting look...well, you know, very clunky and it did not show off the stones...oh, those beautiful asschers.

Can''t wait to see hand shots...and of course seeing it in person... we''ll all have to bring our personal-size drool buckets with us!

BEAUTIFUL

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ohhhh WOW! That is stunning Widget! You and the new leon must come to the next GTG!
We need to see a LOT of pictures once you get the ring!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
WOW Widget! I love your new setting (and of course that drool-worthy stone). Congrats on a job well done! Can''t wait to see the hand shots.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Widget, your ring is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!! I love,
30.gif
love,
30.gif
love it! I can''t wait for the hand shots.................Congrats!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This needs to be added to the "family heirloom" thread--it''s a new and old heirloom!! WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Widget--you must be having phantom ring syndrom right now! Frustrating!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
You guys are all so great....thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and enthusiasm!!!!

Well, I think we''ve figured out the shipping stuff, and unless something else comes up, I''ll be able to pick it up at my bank on Thursday! (I hope, I hope)

LOL....I thought that knowing it was done and seeing pics would calm my hysteria a bit....WRONG....it''s worse!!!!!
19.gif

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY FREAKING MOLY!!!!!!

It''s SO AMAZING!!!!!

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Widget, it''s amazing! It''s heart-stoppingly exquisite! That asscher looks just so happy there.
30.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Widget,

Your ring is amazing! Leon does it again. It is absolutely perfect now. What a difference a new setting makes. It is definitely worth the expense and the aggravation of waiting. Can''t wait to see your hand pics!

Art Nouveau

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Widget wow...wow!!!!
it''s really icy cool beauty
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wonderful Leon masterpiece!! Congratulations!! Are the side stones Asschers too?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
today is the day!

widget

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAARRRRGH!!! No it isn't!!!

Hi Waller....that should be my name...I'm wallering in selfpity and frustration!!! Grrr...

I JUST THIS MOMENT got a response from my nagging email to Leon. He said he's shipping it today.

I went to all kinds of trouble, rushing to the bank to wire the money the minute I got the final figure for the outstanding balance (they were still working on shipping costs) yesterday morning in order to have it all in order so they could ship yesterday...

Obviously to no avail....
39.gif

I WILL NOT post again on this thread until I have something to show y'all!! (Although I must admit lingering here a lot, enjoying the posts, and savoring the pics...)

Thanks everybody for your excitement and support!
1.gif

widget (who is slowly going mad....)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, hang in there! Not much longer.
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2006 12:46:18 PM
Author: widget

I WILL NOT post again on this thread until I have something to show y''all!!
I lied...here I am again. Leon''s office just called. It''s been shipped, but won''t arrive until MONDAY moring.
20.gif
39.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2006 12:53:36 PM

Date: 9/7/2006 12:46:18 PM

I WILL NOT post again on this thread until I have something to show y''all!!
I lied...here I am again. Leon''s office just called. It''s been shipped, but won''t arrive until MONDAY moring.
20.gif
39.gif
Why can''t it be overnighted? Where is he?

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
It's GORGEOUS Widget.
The side stones look really great - they really make the Big Momma center *POP*
Happy waiting - hope it passes quickly.
Can't wait to see more pics.

Scintilating...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget,

That is right, how come they can''t send it Overnight? For the price you pay, that is the least they can do I would think. Can''t wait to see hand shots.
36.gif

Linda

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee....I AM a total liar...I can''t stop posting here!

Who knows why they didn''t overnight it. I would have said that maybe it''s because we''re using Brinks, but I sent it back to them with Brinks, and it got there overnight...maybe they just goofed.

When she called me with the news I almost cried on the phone...but it was already done, and apparently impossible to change the order.

BTW....several folks have mentioned the ''expense'' of this project, and I must say I think Leon''s prices are VERY reasonable, given the quality of his work. I''ve priced out several custom hand fabricated projects over the years, and I was AMAZED at Leon''s prices in comparison.

Even with all my ''catterwalling'' (catterwallering?) I''d go back to him in a minute!!!!!

widget

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh widget - I was out of town this week and am just catching up on things... and I come back to THIS!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH It''s gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Can''t believe you have to wait until Monday,
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry too widget...i popped in here hoping for news that it arrived back to you safely. well, if you''re anything like other Leon ladies it will be well worth the few extra days and all the pain and anquish will be long forgotten once you''re wearing it on your finger...only 4 more sleeps
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results