shape
carat
color
clarity

hey, i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dutchess244

Rough_Rock
hi guys,

i need some help finding really unique and pretty hair pins. i dont want to wear a veil of any kind so i was thinking about wearing a really pretty hair pin,instead. it has to be a decent size because it is taking the veils place. i was thinking of something with feathers but i am open to anything. everytime i try to look online nothing good comes up.......thanx....

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this thread may be helpful.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/where-do-i-find-this.44591/

and this thread is about bridal combs, but i'm sure you'll find hair pins too.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bridal-combs.47932/

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Dutchess,

I would highly recommend contacting Leah C. Couture Millinery at www.leahc.com. My sister wanted the same thing - no veil and just giant flower pin (hers came with some feathers in it too). She also got a bird cage veil which at the end of the day she ended up not wearing, but it would''ve looked beautiful too!

What''s your price range? These flower pins can run from $100-$400, but Leah is such a sweetheart and wonderful to work with! I was considering using her until I found these pins by Erin Cole Design and ordered them instead.

BTW - you want to find someone who is a millinery like Leah - they make hats and headpieces for a living. Leah''s work has been featured in all the major bridal magazines so, check out her website. You can also go to www.nymag.com/weddings/listings/veils/ for additional listings. Hope this helps!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
BTW - these are the flower pins I ordered from Erin Cole - sorry the quality is a bit poor. This actually a scan of a page from InStyle Wedding Magazine!

Hair Pins-tulle-EC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results