shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey!!! I got all....

stci

Ideal_Rock
I need in jewelry!

Surfing in Ebay tonight and suddenly I stop. What do you want more Sylvie? The answer is nothing!

For now... I got all that I want and don't need anything more or upgrade! Wahoooooooo! :appl:

And you? Do you need more and more or do you have all what you want?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'll NEVER have all I want! Smart you, Sylvie, to realize you're okay -- for now. Taking into account my life right now, I have all I need for regular wear. Who cares? I only have to look at a Christie's catalog & I'm mired in desire!

--- Laurie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Stci on reaching that goal. I do have all I need but I doubt I will ever reach the goal of all I want! :cheeky:
Plus I enjoy the hunt almost as much as I do the reaching of the goal so I wouldn't ever want to be done with that! :naughty:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting that you mentioned that Sylvie...Yesterday i was discussing the same thing with my husband. I'll be giving birth any moment now and he wanted to buy me a piece of jewelry as a baby gift! After thinking for some time i realized that...i don't want and i don't really need anything more than what i already have! Maybe in the future i'll try to get a tennis bracelet in white gold (i already have a diamond bracelet in YG which was part of a wedding gift set from my parents in law) but for the time being there's nothing specific which i'd really like to get. The only thing that passed from my mind was a possible reset for my ER, but then again i feel sentimentally attached to the ring because i got married wearing it and i have so many wedding pics with the current setting, so i'm afraid that i'd be sad if i changed it... :rolleyes: So...i guess i'm good for now! :)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heh, see, I thought I was at this point a few weeks ago ... and then I discovered bracelets. It's a good feeling, though: like being sated. I think it's partially a reflection of sheer internal happiness ... and partially knowing you've checked all the "must-haves" off your list.

But I have to say, I was also relieved to discover that I still had undiscovered cravings lurking in this little black heart of mine. Just imagine how boring a life without jewelry would be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results