shape
carat
color
clarity

hey everyone.. i need advice.. please help :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iiscorpionii

Rough_Rock
OK.. i have a typical scenerio... need a diamond and cannot spend a small fortune and do not want to buy something that will not increase in value, like a $1000 regular quality diamond will probably stay the same overtime.

I am thinking of spending 8 to 10 thousand on the ring. i found 2 nice 3-stone settings at whiteflash.com for about 2 to 3 thousand. that does not leave much for the diamond.

the 2 settings are
http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=GA4053&category_id=58&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=MRE7055-34&category_id=58&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

from what i understand... the tifanny ring can be ordered smaller so it will be able to support a 1 carot diamond too and thats what i think i will probably have to get due to the $$$ limitation.

ok.. now the question...

Can anyone give me a few suggestions of which of the 2 rings will look better with a 1 carat diamond (if i should actually get a 1 carat) and what quality i should go for. I am thinking G or H and VS1 or VS2 because I want to make sure the diamond is good quality and not necessarily maximize on the size.

Please let me know if my approach is correct

thank you in advance
rolleyes.gif

abbott

Shiny_Rock
Looking @ the mountings, I like the second one the best. I like the detail of the ring.. but that is just my opinion. I think you would want to buy the center stone before you buy the mounting. You will want to match the color of the side stones to the center stone. You don't want the side stones to take away from the beauty of your diamond. Good luck in your adventure. Abbott

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
They are both very beautiful.
You can't go wrong with either one.

Kirk Konst

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results