shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey buddy, can you spare a chestnut?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a moment a week ago where I out loud wondered what the success rate is for squirrels to find a nut. If you watch them it doesn't look very promising, no wonder they raid the bird feeders!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey!! It’s a chipmunk!!!
I love chipmunks- I mean, I love to watch squirrels too. But usually chipmunks are more elusive. This lil guy let me snap a shot.

And as much as I love to watch squirrels they can be a terrible nuisance. Like when they nest in your chimney

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! My that is too funny, might need to have an eye exam when this is all said and done.

Love chipmunks though, so cute and fast! We have a park with a paved trail and lots of trees on either side and in the fall the chipmunks will run right in front of you, my dog goes crazy!

Amazing that you got such a good picture!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a chipmunk run across our deck a while ago. Scared the heck out of me because at first I thought it was a big rat. At least the prints in the snow earlier this winter sense now though. We have a squirrel that triggers our Ring door bell camera. He was checking out our front porch urns yesterday.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a chipmunk run across our deck a while ago. Scared the heck out of me because at first I thought it was a big rat. At least the prints in the snow earlier this winter sense now though. We have a squirrel that triggers our Ring door bell camera. He was checking out our front porch urns yesterday.

Sneaky! I saw a fox on ours.......

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results