shape
carat
color
clarity

He''s gonna propose on a cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
Ok you guys. Yesterday my bf told me that we should take a vacation... as some of you already know. I found the proof of a diamond! So I think he wants us to plan a vacation so he can propose!! We decided on a cruise... Does anyone know any good cruise line? destination? etc....

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
My family and I took one out of Miami that went to the Bahamas, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. We went on Carnival. It was so much fun!! I''ve heard Royal Carribean is good too. DUST to you!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so exciting!

I don''t really have any suggestions unless you happen to be looking at the South Pacific, but a cruise sounds fabulous!

susied

Rough_Rock
I went on a Carnival cruise to Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Honduras April of 2008. Carnival is an affordable line and we had a good time. There were LOTS of kids on the ship at the time, but it was during Spring Break.
No matter which line you choose, selecting a smaller vessel will get you to more places in a shorter period of time. There is always a ton to do on the ship as well as the excursions on land. We booked all of our excursions outside of Carnival (at 1/2 or less of the price) but found out later on that if you are held up on an excursion not booked through Carnival, the ship won''t wait for you. We didn''t have any trouble, but I guess to some paying that extra $$$ to insure the boat will wait for you is worth it.
If you get the slightest bit seasick, I would recommend getting an Rx from your doctor as the patches didn''t work for me. Also, having a room with a window helps, otherwise you''ll just be sitting in your little enclosed room watching stuff sway back and forth :)
Be prepared to eat a lot! Also, I was told to not bring any expensive jewelry and pack light. I thought I packed very lightly but still didn''t wear half of what I brought.
Oh, also, they charge 15% on top of everything on the ship - so think about drinks before you leave. We may or may not have brought our own mixers on with us
2.gif

Probably more than you want to know! I am certainly no expert, but let me know if you have any questions about anything. You''ll have so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results