shape
carat
color
clarity

here''s some of my sparklers, they''re so dusty or else they would be on fire..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pix1.jpg

pix2.jpg

pix3.jpg

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
DF,

What a cool collection! I can''t make them all out, but I love
30.gif
that pineapple! I don''t know why, but I am a sucker for glass/crystal fruit!!! That pineapple is gorgeous!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! I''m sooo jealous. Beautiful collection.
30.gif

icelady, I think that is a whole fruit shelf I see there.

And cinderella''s carriage?
36.gif

I must say that it looks a bit crowded in that cabinet, though. I''ll PM you my address and I''ll take some off your hands.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooo, Dancing Fire,

Just got to love that Swarovski!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
What a fabulous collection you have!! I love Swarovski crystal myself, only I collect the jewelry instead of the figurines. If you are ever in need of a second wife, I will gladly volunteer. I''ll even dust!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
You can always send that horse one over to me for some dusting
2.gif
31.gif
hehe.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif

I love the carriage!! Your collection is beautiful!!
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection, DF. How long did it take you to amass all these great pieces?

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo, love the elephant and the lion, too!
30.gif

I say..that's some collection you've got there! What in the world do you do for a living??? I'm going to have to change professions!

*Edited: Now I'm going to have to take a picture of my giant diamond paper weight.
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
icelady....i have 3 different size pineapple 2 grapes,apple,pear.btw;the giant pineapple weights about 15 lbs.

patty....yes,it's a cinderella carriage (limited edition of 2000 pieces).i already bought 2 extra cabinets for them. i just need to install the lights.

Stretch4.....the wild horses are limited edition of 10,000 pieces. i got two of them.

kaleigh....i have a large size dolphin, in a box some where.

Jenn......i've been collecting for about 9 years now. i have every annual piece, except for the last 3 years. i need to buy them soon or later. what you see here is only about 1/4 of my collection, most of them are still in their original boxes all over the place. i don't know what i have.
33.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2005 4:19:45 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
icelady....i have 3 different size pineapple 2 grapes,apple,pear.btw;the giant pineapple weights about 15 lbs.

patty....yes,that''s a cinderella''s carriage.i already bought 2 extra cabinets for them. i just need to install the lights.

Stretch4.....the wild horses are limited edition of 10,000 pieces. i got two of them.

Jenn......i''ve been collecting for about 9 years now. i have every annual piece, except for the last 3 years. i need to buy them. what you see here is only about 1/4 of my collection, most of them are still in their original boxes all over the place. i don''t know what i have.
33.gif
What would be really stunning, DF, is to invest in a very large curio or cabinet to display them all at once. You''d have to dust them all too, but it''d be well worth it.
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I absolutely adore your collection! Particularly the elephant...I collect elephants myself WOW!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s not that i don''t like to keep them clean,it''s the same formula for cleanning diamonds,ammonia and water but our tap water is so hard,it leaves water spots on them,like it does on my wife''s diamonds.
29.gif
8.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I myself dont own any Swarski items but my bff mother does and she swears by using chadleir cleaner on them. She sprays it one and thats it. Hers are very shiney!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2005 10:52:14 AM
Author: Diamonds4Me
Ooooo, love the elephant and the lion, too!
30.gif

I say..that's some collection you've got there! What in the world do you do for a living??? I'm going to have to change professions!

*Edited: Now I'm going to have to take a picture of my giant diamond paper weight.
9.gif
D4Me

the elephant is swarovski's 1993 annual piece.the lion is 1995 annual piece.there is the kudu 1994 piece,which you don't see, block by the elephant in the photo.i have all of the diamond pieces, except the giant size piece.

btw; wish i was your BF.i wouldn't mind getting a original 67 corvette with a 427 engine. beautiful car,beautiful girl ,he's one lucky guy
31.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock

patty....yes,it''s a cinderella carriage.i already bought 2 extra cabinets for them. i just need to install the lights.

Jenn......i''ve been collecting for about 9 years now. i have every annual piece, except for the last 3 years. i need to buy them. what you see here is only about 1/4 of my collection, most of them are still in their original boxes all over the place. i don''t know what i have.
33.gif
WOW two wild horses!! And I have none?! What''s wrong with this picture?!?!
31.gif
31.gif
hehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Df,
Wow that is some collection!!! I like the dolphins and the elephant.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
wow !!!
it''s very cool collection!!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is so addictive (like diamonds) i been trying to stay away the last couple of yrs but, when i was in macy's last night,i had to go and snoop around in the crystal department, see what's new and sure enough there it was,this new set of Disney characters that i must have.
38.gif
now i'm hoping Costco will stock these pieces,so i can save 32%.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock

patty....yes,it''s a cinderella carriage (limited edition of 2000 pieces).i already bought 2 extra cabinets for them. i just need to install the lights.

kaleigh....i have a large size dolphin, in a box some where.

Jenn......i''ve been collecting for about 9 years now. i have every annual piece, except for the last 3 years. i need to buy them soon or later. what you see here is only about 1/4 of my collection, most of them are still in their original boxes all over the place. i don''t know what i have.
33.gif
DF,

I see now! A whole bunch of crystal fruit! I love them all. But I particularly love the 15 pound pineapple! Pineapples are representative of good hospitality! You could bring it for me when you come to the "White Diamond" yacht party!!!
31.gif
Yeah, I like that idea!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results