shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my proposal idea ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AvusM5

Rough_Rock
PLEASE DELETE, ALREADY POSTED> THANK YOU!!

AvusM5

Rough_Rock

My girlfriend LOVES, I mean LOOVVESSS, orchids. About 6 months ago, my mom gave me this fake red rose that is actually a ring holder (sort of like a ring box, but the ring goes in the actual rose bud). My girlfriend likes roses as well, but not nearing as much as orchids.

Having said that, here''s my plan:

1) I''m going to tell her that I''m going out of of town for business and won''t be back for a week - though I won''t be going anywhere. I have told my director and he is OK for me to take a few days off and not come to work, WITH PAY! I''m going to call her work and request the same, hopefully they will oblige.

2) I have a key to her place, so I''m going to cover the entire living room/dining room/hallway with orchids all over the ground.

3) On the ceiling, I plan to hang 11 real, long stem roses by a thread. The final rose is going to be the fake red rose my mom gave me with her ring in it.

4) I''m going to have to be EXTRA quiet while doing this as to not wake her, but I plan to do it VERY early in the morning, 4 or 5 a.m.

5) Leave the house and call her and say, "I told myself when I find my true love, I''ll give her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and tell her '' I''ll love you til the last one dies ..."

6) She''ll be completely lost.

7) She''ll eventually get up, see everything, probably call me and then i''ll show up.

I hope it goes as planned ... though I need some tweaks here and there to make it work perfectly.

THOUGHTS?????

H

hlpkaixin3344

You will have to be REALLY REALLY REALLY QUIET! But I love it nonetheless. My only concern is that the ring would fall out of the rose? And you should be standing outside the door so you are there immediately, not forever after, part of the fun will be seeing her reaction and hearing her answer...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results