shape
carat
color
clarity

Here we go again. ** need your prayers**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats great news! A picture really is worth a thousand words, he looks like he''s doing very well.
36.gif

Judy
:)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif
face23.gif
thank you
face23.gif
emlove.gif

happyboy.JPG

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
That aboy, sweetie...eat your wheaties and you will grow to be big and healthy and happy!!!
So good to see you smiling - not that I ever doubted you wouldn''t be smiling...nopers - not Angello - the little Smiling Darling!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear all is well!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
yay!! glad to hear the little man is doing swimmingly!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got to learn he was to have the procedure and find out he got through it and came home all in one sitting! That certainly spared me all anxiety! Poor Nan!!!

You''re amazing and so is Angello!

I send big hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Angello looks wonderful!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this ... so happy all went well....geez, he is getting so big and handsome....a real cutie pie!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He has grown so much I can hardly believe it. Tomorrow there is a race for The March of Dimes. Nan's brother has a team racing in honor of Angello and Angello's grandmother. The name of the team is Angello's army. So good luck tomorrrow Nan, we'll be thinking of you. Have fun and take lots of pics for us!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad it went well.
9.gif

Thanks for updating us.

susi

Shiny_Rock
So glad to see the good news and that beautiful picture!!
emteeth.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 8:48:43 AM
Author: hlmr

He looks so very healthy and happy! He is like the PS community''s little nephew and we all root for him and love to see his big beautiful smile!!
I think we''ve all adopted Angello into our hearts. There is always a PS Platoon ready to cheer him on.
I''ve been watching this brave man grow through pictures and stories for two years. He''s captured my heart
emlove.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Sevens. I''m new to this forum and I had no idea.

He is such a beautiful child! He''s got some gorgeous teeth, too! I''m glad he came through well and everything is good!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad things worked out for you. He has the face of an imp, but he''s been through so much that I suspect he''s quite a fighter. I hope he''s well from now on
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results