shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is.. my new setting.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to thank everyone on here. You guys have been so helpful in my decision to yet again change my setting. This is the one that I wanted all along but decided against it because of the cost, but after long talks with my husband we have decided to do get the one that I wanted to make me happy..:) We realized that spending the money now will eliminate constant setting changes and more money in the long run. The picture shows the setting with prongs, but I am getting is custom with a bezel setting instead of prongs. I am not going to get a new wedding band right now, I am going to wait until after I have my baby because I may not be able to wear my rings in a few months anyway.. so again, thanks everyone and I will be sure to post pics once I get the ring. I probably will not have it until well after the new year.....

christmasring.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shana, I think that is a beautiful setting and I'm happy that you decided to go with what you want now and save yourself going through the "process" later. Wear it in good health!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is certainly a big change from the other cathedral style setting you picked out, but it is really pretty and I hope that it will be perfect for you! We will look forward to pictures.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. I know it is a big change, but I should have trusted my instincts at first and went with this one. I love the cathedral setting but in my quest to try and enhance my stone size wise, etc, I felt, after wearing it for a few days, that although I loved it, it was not doing it for me asthetically. About 6 months after our wedding the shrinkage kicked in and has not left since and I am pretty sure this is the cure for the next several years... again, thanks for everything and happy holidays.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
that will be so beautiful! Better post pictures.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It is going to be gorgeous! Can''t wait for pics!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good! I''m glad that you decided on what you wanted. Don''t forget to take some photos of how your rings are now so we can compare them to your new setting.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
That is a true beauty , can''t wait to see the one in the middle..Post pics..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results