shape
carat
color
clarity

Helpful registry tip post wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I was looking at our registry to see what was left, after our wedding, because some stores will give you a discount if you buy off your registry in x amount of time after the wedding.

Anyhow, I see that somebody bought the appetizer plates we had on the list, but we never got them. That was odd, I thought, so I called Crate and Barrel and said, "Hey, we never got these. Were they mailed to us?" Turns out they were mailed with a few other items. We got the other stuff, but not the plates. They sent us the set and now we have them! I recommend you double check your registry against what you received, and if you notice something marked off that you are sure you didn''t get, call the vendor and find out who bought it, and if it was supposed to be sent to you. The person may have bought it and forgot it at home, but if it was marked sent in the mail by the company and you don''t have it, there''s a problem!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
good idea, thanks!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
GREAT tip- THANKS for sharing!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rebemdee! I''m going to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results