shape
carat
color
clarity

Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
WF sent me some pics of my e-ring and I tried to attach them in a post for SMTR but it told me they were too big. What do I do? I''m not sure how to resize pics and I don''t have photoshop any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 11:04:29 PM
Author:btrflygrl23

WF sent me some pics of my e-ring and I tried to attach them in a post for SMTR but it told me they were too big. What do I do? I'm not sure how to resize pics and I don't have photoshop any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi Btrflygrl. I'm working right now and if I knew your real name I'd resize the photos and send them to you. I'll be up for a bit. If you're still awake you can contact me via the PS web-communication tool (expand the yellow dashboard at the top of rocky talky, select WF and click on my image to send an email). Or, you can send them to the Pricescope admin; they gladly help all members. If you get this message in the morning call or email to ID yourself and I'll resize them for you.

Also, here are tips in the FAQ to assist with posting photos.
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 11:48:44 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

Hi Btrflygrl. I''m working right now
Its nice to see you John.... just now I saw a few posts of yours and realized that since the webinar thing started we see less of you and wink and the others on the boards... you''re missed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results