shape
carat
color
clarity

help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

paliquito

Rough_Rock
I''''m in the military and based in Texas, my girlfriend lives in SoCal (where i''''m originally from). I''''ll be deployed to Iraq in about 4 months(May or June), and I''''m planning on proposing to her in Feb. and marry her thru the court, for now. I plan on doing the whole ceremony thing when i get back from the sand. Her daughter''''s B-Day is going to be celebrated on the 25th of Feb. I''''ll be visiting from 23 Feb- 5 March. Do you have any ideas to what places in CA would be memoriable for a proposal? (prefablly at the beaches) Restaurants?
emotion-40.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I did not direct you correctly. Under "forum" at the top of the page there is a section called "proposal ideas." You may find more help there. Sorry for the runaround
5.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Where in SoCal are you? SanDiego, OC, LA? That may help with suggestions, or are you willing to travel?

paliquito

Rough_Rock
thank you kindly.
emthup.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jeffries in "Malibu", right on the beach...

Or Ritz, Laguna Miguell,

Just places i''ve been and was amazed...

paliquito

Rough_Rock
I live in the Inland Empire, but always head out to O.C. or even San Diego.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Paliquito,

I grew up in San Diego ... there are soooo many possibilities! Here are a couple:

Top Of The Cove - make a reservation
1216 Prospect St.
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-454-7779
topofthecove.com

This is a 100 year old bungalow that is perched high on a beautiful bluff in the heart of La Jolla. Elegant and comfortable top o the cove still receives high marks from san diego diners for the romantic and spectacular ocean view from its cottage windows and its fine contemporary european-american cuisine. Still one of the best menus and wine list''s in town.

This would be my all time favorite, Romantic place to be proposed to:

Hotel Del Coronado!
It is one of the most romantic hotels in San Diego! The main dining room is called "The Prince of Wales." Palm trees and the beautiful Pacific Ocean great you as you look westward. It has Antique and Art Deco furnishings, live piano music and mouth watering Mediterranean cuisine ... perfect for the ultimate candlelit proposal!

1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA
(619) 522-8490

Best wishes and good luck!
35.gif

robdog

Rough_Rock
Orange Hill Resturant.
In the city of Orange of the 55 Freeway at Chapman go East all the way up the hill.

A nice night time proposal on the outside patio over looking the city lights.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Orange Hill is super romantic... no beach, though.

Italian restaurant+Newport Beach=Villa Nova

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results