shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with traveling with jewelry

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I get home, I should take a pic of his itinerary. I’m exhausted looking at it. Lol. Looks like we are hitting all the tourist things with the horde of people. @MollyMalone you basically nailed us lol and please keep me posted of these things.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: spa, I have been to the Ritz Carlton spa many times (many times this year, even, lol) and have always had a good experience. It’s located just south of Central Park by 6th Ave so would be a very easy walk from where you’re staying.

Thanks, I haven’t attempted booking spas yet. I’m trying to get through thanksgiving first.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should have just combined all of my replies, my apologies. Not feeling great today, muscle aches.

First off, here is my new home spa treatment DE36CA47-7EAF-403B-B43E-B25571C629DF.jpeg

:lol-2::mrgreen:

And DH thinks we are going to top of the rock for drinks.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not really near the park. That area is very commercial. Hotels and businesses. Not bad at all, just not residential. Well located for theatre. Hubby will need to cross town from west to east for work.

Have a great time!

I was looking at a flat street map. I hit satellite and yeah, lol, I’m all confused about how close and far everything is. He takes the subway to MSK.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8344C9AC-D406-4D10-BE51-D467E37AC384.jpeg CCAF3059-6AF7-4283-9128-C1E62F4BDA03.jpeg

Ok this is what I decided to bring:

For right hand, this scroll ring that I forget about that is really underrated in my collection.

For left hand, my 1.2 M Fluor and faint brown emerald travel ring with the open band from
JA.

For earrings, probably my blue topaz studs.

Not that I welcome it, but these are pieces that are cheap enough to not worry too much about losing etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results