shape
carat
color
clarity

Help With Three Stone DK CADs PLEASE!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also like two toned settings! Very classic.

Glad you can find some fun in your jewelry box as you wait the funds to complete your dream ring!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Hey girl!=)2 I have been away from PS for a while (Tons of family issues and severe stress) but I think that either way looks great. It just depends on what makes you happy. Hope that the funds come through soon so that you can get it on your finger IRL..;)2

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! I’m just super bummed that someone else got to enjoy my design before me. I’m really happy she loves it, but the selfish side of me is a little bit pouty about it all. :P2 It’s been my baby, and to be browsing a thread and see it pop up was a pretty big gut punch. Again, nothing against the user who chose it! It’s actually really flattering that someone loved my crazy design as much as me. I guess because it drives it home that I’ve been waiting and still can’t afford to have it made. Ok, pity party over.... I just cannot wait to finally have it on my finger!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are very Welcome!....... I have seen many rings made by David Klass with the Stone set INSIDE the band....to me set that way, its very protected...

There was a diamond set into the donut of this ring too... I had it removed too... Only because I knew it would get grimy and gross looking resting right up on the skin of my finger... ...Yes..... just to me!..... but I am OCD with keeping my rings clean!

I like your idea as well too....Placing it facing outwards on the band where it can be seen...my own humble opinion is to try to not place it where you may hit the band..

I'm only just seeing this post....

"Grimy and gross looking"?? That ring was some years old when I sold it to you and it was PRISTINE. If you don't clean your rings - no problem. But there was NOTHING about that design that wasn't an absolute breeze to maintain. Also, the diamond at the back was sunk into the metal. It would have taken an act of God to have broken that stone.

Are you really implying others - like me - are not obsessed with keeping their rings clean?? Good lord.... That ring was cleaned every day of its life and it was always clean. And I mean CLEAN. You know why? Because I will take your 'OCD' and raise you one 'perfectionist'.

Good grief, those comments are insulting.

llc328

Rough_Rock

"Grimy and gross looking"?? That ring was some years old when I sold it to you and it was PRISTINE. If you don't clean your rings - no problem. But there was NOTHING about that design that wasn't an absolute breeze to maintain. Also, the diamond at the back was sunk into the metal. It would have taken an act of God to have broken that stone.

Are you really implying others - like me - are not obsessed with keeping their rings clean?? Good lord.... That ring was cleaned every day of its life and it was always clean. And I mean CLEAN. You know why? Because I will take your 'OCD' and raise you one 'perfectionist'.

No!!!!.. I never said it WAS dirty and grimy ... I said “I knew it would get Dirty and Grimy”... meaning For me... “from ME wearing it!”...:The ring was in pristine condition .. Let me explain why I knew it would get that way for me ......Unfortunately I have very severe dry skin especially on my hands ..they crack and bleed especially in the winter ...... I apply lotion heavy thick protectant lotion to my hands day long ....and I was afraid the diamond in the donut would pick up the oils from the heavy lotion I have to wear on my hands ... please read what I said ... I never said it WAS Grimy and gross looking ..... I said it I “knew it would get”.... I did not mean to insult you and again I never said it WAS..... I am so sorry if you took it that way .... I wish I could add my quotes in here but I don’t know how .. please again re-read what I wrote above........I LOVE the ring and I wear her daily!!!!! ....I like having the hole open under the donut to I can take my little brush and get in there and give her a good cleaning .. every night!! ... I wish I could ditch the heavy lotion I apply ...but my skin just won’t let me!!!!!!

llc328

Rough_Rock
You are very Welcome!....... I have seen many rings made by David Klass with the Stone set INSIDE the band....to me set that way, its very protected...

There was a diamond set into the donut of this ring too... I had it removed too... Only because “I knew it would get grimy and gross looking resting right up on the skin of my finger”... ...Yes..... just to me!..... but I am OCD with keeping my rings clean!

I like your idea as well too....Placing it facing outwards on the band where it can be seen...my own humble opinion is to try to not place it where you may hit the band..

"Grimy and gross looking"?? That ring was some years old when I sold it to you and it was PRISTINE. If you don't clean your rings - no problem.

@mrs-b
I figured I could copy and paste what I wrote on the previous page ..
So now Please re- read above where I said I knew it WOULD get that way resting on my finger ... I didn’t think I had to say why I knew it “would get” that way because I have a skin condition that requires tons of heavy lotion on my dry cracking skin ... .. I now put it in quotation marks so you can see ........I never ever said it WAS grimy and gross looking

llc328

Rough_Rock

Also I had Amy remove the diamond not only for fear that I’d crack it...I also I had to have it sized down 3 ring sizes so Amy agreed it was best to let the diamond in the bottom go!.. they had to reshape the shank as well it was sized down to a 4.75.......Wow.. I can’t get over HOW you replied to my post ..... I never said what You implied I said ....and I can’t change anything to a design on a pre loved ring I buy?!? Just WOW!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow. This comment made me pause and wonder what is in the air right now. I did not see any hint of rudeness or that the poster of the comment was saying anything remotely insulting to you. Every once in a while I come on here and wonder what is going on. It is really sad to see how people can treat other people online. LLC was not saying anything about you, or anyone else's, hygiene or cleanliness. I hope whatever is in the air clears up soon.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I know this thread is ancient but I’m reviving it

Apparently others love my design so much, MoCo has started offering it:

I’m not sure how I feel. Lol

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I know this thread is ancient but I’m reviving it

Apparently others love my design so much, MoCo has started offering it:

I’m not sure how I feel. Lol

How many hours did we spend tweaking this? This is too funny in a not funny way!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
How many hours did we spend tweaking this? This is too funny in a not funny way!

Um, a LOT. I assume DK created it for someone and then they stole it from him? I don’t find it very humorous either, unfortunately. Oh well. At least I can say it was originally mine!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Um, a LOT. I assume DK created it for someone and then they stole it from him? I don’t find it very humorous either, unfortunately. Oh well. At least I can say it was originally mine!

I have noticed Moco has picked up a lot of design’s off of other rings like the RC ring. i think since that CAD was created there were several made by DK using that CAD and as you said, some one eventually asked for one from Moco.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I have noticed Moco has picked up a lot of design’s off of other rings like the RC ring. i think since that CAD was created there were several made by DK using that CAD and as you said, some one eventually asked for one from Moco.

Yep! I think that’s exactly what happened. I’m sure it’s a common occurrence, and imitation is the highest form of flattery they say. Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results