shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with this stone & image assessment?

rockjock1

Rough_Rock
I continue to get more and more educated but have this stone on hold til Monday am so time is short. I was able to get "images" (attached) not sure in the least on how to interpret any of them.. GIA reports appear to be down and was going to add the clarity image. Am I correct in assuming a VVS2 should be eye clean. I don't have 3D imagery available. Is there any other questions I should be asking? Lastly, assuming this is a GO, I am a bit unnerved to buy online, yet would it be recommended I get this viewed immediately by an expert, and who? an independent appraiser/GIA grad? Any recommendations in Boston/Providence area?

Measurements: 7.15 - 7.16 x 4.37 mm
Carat Weight: 1.37
Clarity Grade: VVS2
Cut Grade: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: VG
Fluorescence: Faint
cutlet: none
Girdle: Med 3.5%
Table: 57.0%
Depth: 61.1%
Crown Angle: 34
Pavilion Angle: 40.8

Thanks all!
[ real_image_0.jpg
aset_image.jpg idealscope_image_0.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks to be a very pretty stone and has very good numbers. Must have 80% lower halves...very long arrows. Yes, it should be more
than eye-clean :cheeky: .

I would take it somewhere that has a scope powerful enough to see the inscription and match it up with the GIA/AGS report. I
personally wouldnt need a full blown appraisal but you could do that if you wanted to learn more about your stone.

rockjock1

Rough_Rock
Thanks TyTy, you are on your game 80% lower half, 50% star length.. Is that good thing? I was a little concerned with the green center on ASET, but after further review online at least I shouldn't be.

rockjock1

Rough_Rock
Ended up being sent hearts and arrows photos. And certainly not "ideal" I gather, yet wanted to get some add'l thoughts/comments. Thanks all! image_227.jpg
image_226.jpg

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
It may not be an ideal cut but all the images provided seem to indicate it should be a well performing diamond.

rockjock1

Rough_Rock
Thanks. FYI i flip flopped polish and Symmetry grades it should be EX symmetry which Is a requirement in my search.

Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results