shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with keeping the ring safe while traveling before proposing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inhoc98

Rough_Rock
I will be traveling in Scotland for several days, before meeting up with my girlfriend in Ireland (where she works), and I am bringing the ring along with me. The good news is, I dont have to conceal it from her..as I will be proposing as soon as I get there...

The bad news is, I will be holding the ring for a few days. Should I leave it in the main hotel safe (i.e behind the front desk) or in the room safe? When traveling around, should I keep it in my secure daypack (which is locked), or out of the box, wrapped in bubble wrap in a money belt. Any ideas? Any pitfalls to avoid?

Thanks!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Yay for you getting to travel around Scotland (LUCKY!)

And first and foremost, I would keep the ring in the box so it is safe at all times. I don''t know which safe would be best to put it in... although I would opt more for the one in your room than the front desk, but I am really don''t trust people. Hope other people have better insights for you.

Marisa

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I would keep it in the box and place it in your room safe. But if you''re really freaked out, you can always wear it on your pinky finger...
2.gif

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
He kept my ring on a necklace, tucked under his shirt so that it was with him at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results