shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies: I need your fantastic help. I have been SCOURING the internet and these boards for jewelry ideas for me. I am posting a picture of my dress. I do not want pearls of any kind. I am looking more for crystals or CZ, bracelet and earrings. I would like smaller drop earrings and a cuff or bigger bracelet. I have scoured all the old posts I could find for bridal jewelry which has lead me to some good sites. I have found a few things I like. I am also going to head to Nordstrom tomorrow to check out the Nadri collection. I found some pretty stuff on their site but I know their in store collection is much bigger. I have also checked Eliot Danori. I feel like I am going crazy searching online!

So here is my small issue, I have the world''s smallest wrists. I can wear cuffs/bangles, but for my wedding I would prefer something to fit me a bit better than just regular costume jewelry.

I have found a few things I like on Tejani.com. I like this cuff and I like these. I also like this Best part is that Tejani will custom size things to you.

I also like these earrings

So here is what I need. Do you think this will look good with my dress? Can you help me find something better? Ideally I would like to spend less than $400 total for earring and bracelet. Thank you in advance!!!

dressfront2345.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I also have a hair comb that I bought on Saturday. I am wearing my hair pulled back with the comb on the side of the bun/twist/whatever I decide. (it will not be visible from the front) The comb has crystal beads, rhinestones and white enamel flowers. I will try to get a picture tomorrow.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Bump for some help? Are my choices ugly?
7.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I really like the last cuff but don''t think it''ll go with your earrings. I''ll see if I can find some earrings that''ll match that cuff.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I confess I''m REALLY bad at this...

From annabellagio:
http://www.annabellagio.com/product/016711.shtml

From Nordstrom:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2910917/0~2376779~6008000~2375353?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2375353&P=1

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! I really like the first pair from annabellagio. I didn''t get a chance to go to Nordstrom today because I went to Macy''s instead, but they didn''t have any eliot danori stuff in store. Though I love shopping online I am nervous to buy jewelry online because if I have to return it that would be a pain.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Blair, I LOVE the jewelry you have chosen! I''ve been looking for some earrings for along time and one of those websites (whiteaisle, I think) even gave me some great ideas for BM presents!

I will see if I can find some ideas for you to work with that rockin cuff you chose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results