shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with eternity ring choice please!

K+D=4

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I posted over in SMTR for advice or pics and haven't received much input so I turn to you!

I currently have a 3ct OEC in a plain halo setting with no diamonds. We are resetting it into the Sholdt semi bezel. I have always wanted an eternity band as my wb and we have one in production using .10pt stones.

I'm having second thoughts regarding the rb's next to my OEC.

Thoughts? Reassurance? Photos of old cuts next to modern rb's?

Any input would be great!!!!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
I also have a 3 ct OEC solitaire, which I paired with an eternity band. I used single cuts in my eternity band and the stones are .0625 each.

I can see the difference between single cuts and full cuts but I don't think it's THAT noticeable. I'm sure your eternity band will be beautiful!

Check out the thread on full cuts vs. single cuts in RT, someone posted a pic with a full cut eternity band with a ering that has single cuts.

marym

Shiny_Rock
Size-wise these stones are a lot different, but here is a pic of my four-pointer round brilliant eternity band next to a .60 ct OMC

oecwwb.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
With the OEC in a fairly modern setting like the Sholdt, it should work just fine IMO. I'm lazy but if you look up any of the pics of my OEC's old halo setting, it had RBs all around it. Two were fairly large, .33 each. I didn't like that setting, but the round brilliants mixed with the OEC never bugged me too much, especially not as smaller stones like your eternity band.

Single cuts would be awesome though. I adore them on their own merits, and would get them in a heartbeat just for their amazing fire. But i'm not a major matchy-matchy girl either.

OK, I found a pic for ya. There's lots of others floating around, too.

3.4oec1ed.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results